Erika

Taeyeon's POV

After Tiffany left me at the rooftop, I called my driver to pick me up. I didn't go home yet because I went to my optician. She checked up my eyes and I asked her to make me contact lenses. 2 sets of it, just clear. Then I went to my hair stylist at Juno Hair Salon. I want my hair back to its natural color black. I wanted to reveal the real me so I need to be natural, inside and out. I need to prepare myself for Monday.

After few hours, my hair is done! They cut it too but not too short. I like it because it looks refreshing to me. Finally I went home, auntie Hyo welcomed me at the main door. It's already 8 pm.

"Good evening young master" Auntie Hyo greeted me.

"Good evening too auntie Hyo" And I smiled to her, I remember that she will leave tomorrow to visit her family in Busan. I gave her 2 months vacation so that she will be with her family. I know she has daughter too.

"You colored your hair black, you look beautiful young master" As she touched my hair and she tucked a lock of it behind my ear. "It suits you more having the natural color of your hair."

"Thank you auntie Hyo..."

"And you looked happy?" Oh she noticed.

"Yepp, because I have this new friend in school!" I happily said.

"That's great, you finally have a friend in school." She knows me that I don't trust easily.

"Anyway, did you pack your things already?" I asked.

"Not yet my dear, maybe later. I'm worried to you, you'll be alone here." She said and held my arms.

"Don't worry to me auntie Hyo, I can handle myself. I want you to be with your family I know you miss them. And it's just 2 months, you will also move here in Seoul right?" I gave her house here in the village so that, her husband and daughter will be here in Seoul too.

Auntie Hyo nodded and sincerely smiled to me "Thank you so much young master, you're so kind to me."

"It's just nothing compare to what have you done to me. You're taking care of me since I was a little, you're giving me so much love and you became my mother. Thank you Auntie Hyo." I hugged her tight "I will miss you"

Auntie Hyo sobbed, she's crying "I-I will miss you too, young master." Then she pulled back "I will find you a lady servant to look after you."

"But Auntie Hyo-"

"Please let me do it so I will not be worried when I'm in Busan." She wiped her tears.

I sighed "Okay, if that's what you want. I trust you Auntie Hyo." She's only the person I trust in my whole life aside from my father. 

"Thank you young master" She patted my head "Anyway, did you eat dinner?"

I chuckled and shook my head "Not yet" I almost forgot that my stomach is empty and I need to eat.

"Okay, good. I prepared dinner for you. Let's go to the kitchen?"

"How about you? Did you eat dinner?" I asked, I know she didn't eat yet because she's waiting for me. I don't eat meals when I'm alone and she's used to it.

Auntie Hyo shook her head "No, young master. Let's eat together."

I pouted "Why you keep calling me young master? I said you can call me just Taeyeon or Erika. Young master is for boys."