You belong with me

Taeyeon's POV

At the parking area,  I accompanied Jessica because the game was over and she needs to go. She's here supporting her friend Tyler, he's a player in their school's basketball team.

"Thanks for the tour best friend! I really enjoy being with you again. I miss you so much!" Jessica said as she hugged me shortly.

"I miss you too, Jessi. Um... about what happened in the gym-"

I got cut off by her index finger on my lips "Don't complain about the kiss, you're so enticing and tempting. And you know that I like you." Jessica's eyes gleamed.

"But Jessica you are my best friend and I can't love-"

Jessica raised her hands in surrender "Shut it Taeng, I don't wanna hear it. I know you're straight but can you please give me a chance?"

I shook my head immediately "I'm not straight anymore... but I can't give you a chance."

"You're not straight??" Jessica asked in surprise "But why can't you give me a chance?" Her eyes were full of hopes.

"I'm sorry but you're my best friend" I can't say that I love Tiffany, she's still with Cheol Woo.

"Okay, I'll wait for you then. I'll wait till you're ready to love me." Then she leaned forward and kissed my forehead. "I need to go back to school, see you again Taeng."

I flashed a smile "Take care, see you" Jessica nodded then climbed in to her car. She glanced at me and waved her hand before she drove off.

I was standing there waving my hand until her car disappeared in my sight then I put my hand down to my side. I was thinking of Tiffany, maybe Cheol Woo said something to her so that she would hesitate to break up with him. Did Cheol Woo knows our relationship? Not really our relationship but our feelings rather.

Last night when Tiffany rejected me, I could see through her eyes that she's just pretending to be tough in front of me but the truth was she's also hurt with her words. And I'm not deaf, I know she's crying the whole night.

In the morning, I said I will stay away from her because I want her to realize something. I want her to go back to me. I mean, if she really loves me she'll realize it. And the kiss... I know that she wanted it trying hard not to respond on me then she acted that she's disgusted by it. Obviously, she's not a good actress. I need to know the truth in her sudden change of mind because I can feel her heart belongs to me.

Suddenly I woke up from my day dreaming when Bora called me, she was rushing towards me with her expression dark and worried.

Bora stopped in front of me and was breathing hard "Taeyeon, we need to go in the hallway now!" She shouted.

"Why? What's wrong??" And I got nervous, I feel like there's something wrong.

"Tiffany! Someone informed that Tiffany was being humiliated there! They're beating her up!" Bora exclaimed.

"What?? But why?" Bora showed me her phone and there's a picture that Tiffany was lying on the floor, she looked weak with a lot of bruises on her body. My heart fell and it torn apart. "Who did that??" I yelled with my nostrils flare out and I fumed.

"Cheol Woo and his fangirls, we gotta go there!" I nodded and we ran. 

Why would Cheol Woo do that to Tiffany? What's wrong with him? I thought he loves Tiffany? He's crazy to let that happen to his love! I ran with my full speed and I know Bora didn't catch me but I need to go there as quick as possible, and that's all in my mind. Tiffany needs me. I promised to myself that I will protect her but with what I saw, it caused me to hate myself.