More Perks, Less Jerks -II

Monday... ☺

Tiffany's POV

So this is the day! I'm so excited what will happen later. Me and Taeyeon went to the school together, she used her Bugatti Veyron (Grand Sport Vitesse, 2011 -2015). Base price of the Vitesse costs 1.69 million € (without tax and transportation) and this car was limited to 8 units. I'm not really into cars but I guess this is one of the most fastest cars in the world.

Taeyeon went straight to the office of the Dean to meet her godfather Mr. Kim Kihyeon while me, I'm already in our room with Seohyun. Bora wasn't around yet, she's not tardy it's not her usual to be late.

I'm sitting on my respective seat while Seohyun is in front of me. She twirled around to face me.

"Tiffany unnie, do you know that Erika is our classmate?" Yeah, the rumor spread like a wild fire but they didn't know that Erika is Taeyeon... Yet.

I nodded.

"Whaaa... I'm so excited to see her." You already did and I smirked.

"Wait, what's that?" Seohyun narrowed her eyes looking suspicious at me.

"Erika is my friend" I cockily said.

"Kim Erika is your friend!" She shouted, so our classmates glanced at us.

"Yes, she is" Then they muttered things that was incoherent. I don't mind anyway I'm just happy now.

"Ohh daebak!!! You're really awesome Tiffany unnie" Yoona walked passed by and smiled at Seohyun. What? She smiled? They're friends? But I noticed that Seohyun bowed down and I think she's blushing! Omo, so cute.

I looked at Yoona but she just rolled her eyes, maybe she's still mad at me. I deserve that because I hurt Taeyeon, she's really a good friend of the latter. Yoona took her seat and just looked outside the window.

"Bora unnie, you're here" Seohyun said. I turned my gaze at the seat beside me and Bora occupied it. She looked pale.

"Are you okay Bora?" I asked, it's my first time being concern to them. From now on, I will treat them as my friends not minions.

It seems that she didn't hear me. She's not in herself, she's haggard and her eyes were teary.

Suddenly, Prof. Lee arrived and all were seated properly including me and Seohyun.

"Good morning class" Prof. Lee greeted us.

"Good morning miss Lee" We said in chorus.

Then abruptly, our classmates screamed. Taeyeon is here! She's fashionably late.

Erika? She's Kim Erika?

Oh my gosh, she's a goddess!

I never thought Taeyeon whose nerd is Erika the princess...

Her new hair color suits her.

Wahhh, she's so beautiful... she's like a model.

She's so cute, can I take her home?  

I can hear them loud and clear but sorry guys she's mine.

Taeyeon bowed down 90 degrees to Miss Lee "Good morning Miss, sorry I'm late" then Taeyeon patted my shoulder and I smiled at her. She took her seat at the back of Yoona, everyone looks shocked even the latter.