The Kiss

Tiffany's POV

After the conversation with Uncle Jiro, me and Taeyeon went to school for our afternoon classes. I'm not really into it because I'm still bothered with what Taeyeon and her best friend talked about. She looked dejected and she didn't even talk to me during the time we're on our way to school.

As I contemplated it, I realized that if Jessica heard our conversation maybe Taeyeon told her about us. I know, Taeyeon said that Jessica confessed her feelings to her and with that... maybe Jessica was hurt. Jessica is her best friend, she's important to Taeyeon and my bae don't want to hurt her... intentionally.

I headed to the locker room before my last subject, luckily I found Taeyeon in the locker room.

"Hey..." I said as I opened my locker and put my books inside. "Are you alright?" And I looked at her.

Taeyeon closed her locker and looked at me "Yes," she shortly replied.

I'm not convinced with her answer I know there's something in her.

"Anyway, about Jessica... she already know our relationship. She heard everything and I confirmed it," She added.

I closed my locker and turned my body facing Taeyeon "Maybe she thinks that I'm really a gold digger. Tae, I really appreciate your help to Uncle Jiro but-"

Taeyeon cut me off "We settled it right? Don't mess it up," she sternly said. "I don't care what Jessica thinks about you. It's not you, you know yourself more than what others think of you... remember that."

Taeyeon has point there but let's face it, it still matter what people think of us. I really admire her because she didn't care about it. She's not affected with what other says, she just do what she want and what she think is right.

"But you are pondering it right? It bothers you Tae."

Taeyeon frowned "No, I'm not really bother about it. Jessica is a full grown woman now, she can handle herself. I'm thinking about something-" She averted her gaze from me.

"Huh? What is it then?" So it's not Jessica's issue then what it is?? She's avoiding me, is it me? She's tired already? No. Don't be exaggerated Tiffany!

Taeyeon pressed her lips together, she's taken aback and it petrified me. She's going to break up with me? Why am I thinking about this? It suddenly appeared in my mind.

"Pani ah... are you alright?" Taeyeon was staring at me and she's worried as she caressed my cheek. Her hand was soft and warm, I feel it.

"I'm fine as long as you're with me Tae" Taeyeon smiled. She leaned forward and pecked me on lips. Then I got alarmed as I looked around, she chuckled as if nothing but what if someone see us huh? "Ya, what if someone see-??"

"I don't care, you're my girlfriend." Taeyeon shrugged. She's so calm now, I like hearing it when she said that I'm her girlfriend.

"Tae, what is it? Tell me what bothers you, please." Taeyeon shook her head, she don't want to talk about it??

"You don't need to please me..." Taeyeon sighed "It's about my biological mother." I can see the pain in her eyes so... it's her mother. 

"What about your mother?" I asked curiously.