Out of Control

A/N: Explicit Scenes

Taeyeon's POV

I'm going to the restroom 'cuz I followed Jessica. I'm still dizzy and I feel like I'm drunk with that two shots.

My powerpuff girls seemed oblivious about Kwon Megan. I know Jessica was still hurt about her past.

Kwon Megan was her ex, she loves Megan very much but Megan just dumped her for that Oh Seung Hwan. I hate Megan for that, I hate her for what she have done to my best friend.

It's almost a year since their break up but I know Jessica was still in love with Megan.

I reach the restroom and entered. I saw Jessica was crying there. I drew near to her and hugged. After all, I'm still her best friend.

"Why she need to go back here? I thought she's happy with that guy in Japan right?" Jessica asked while sniffling.

I rubbed my palm on her back to comfort her "I know you still love her"

Jessica sneered at me "Maybe I still have feelings for her but I love you" I groaned silently. She's really stubborn, she's not in love with me. Why can't she just admit that she still in love with Megan? Not me.

"You're already drunk, call your driver and go home."

"Fine... I still love Megan! How will I face her now huh? Seeing her with that guy? Fuck her!" Jessica yelled.

I sighed, I knew it.

"Just avoid her or if you want... Talk to her. You need proper closure, personally not on phone." Yes, Megan called her and broke up with her through the phone then she flew to Japan.

Jessica grimaced "Are you serious?"

I nodded "Talk to her so you can finally move on Jessi, I don't wanna see you hurt anymore. You deserve someone better, not Megan and not me."

Jessica sarcastically laughed "Can I kiss you?" She asked suddenly.

"Huh? Of course, you can't!"

But she pinned me to the wall and held my cheeks then kissed me lustfully. I tried to pull away but I can't.

Then I felt a presence, familiar presence that watching us. It horrified me. I didn't respond to the kiss and in my peripheral view I saw Tiffany with her distraught expression.

When Jessica felt someone was staring at us, we both flinched. Jessica was shocked to see Tiffany there. We became sober by Tiffany, she's crying and it melts my heart.

I shoved Jessica gently and walked towards Tiffany but she stepped back then ran away.

"Pani ah!" I called her but she just ignored me.

"I'm sorry Taeyeon" Jessica trembled.

"Don't worry, I'll just explain it to her. Please go home Jessi, be safe." Then I ran outside. I followed Tiffany.