•chapter 1• What's up bitches!

"Ally your baby is literally going to pop out in three months!" I smiled at her looking at her stomach then back at her face.

She let out a laugh and looked down, rubbing her big stomach. It's been awhile, I still lived in the FaZe house and me and the guys are all close.

Alex and I are really close. Nordan got a girlfriend and ever since that happened she's always coming over and he doesn't really talk to me.

I just left it like that. If he doesn't want to talk to me then he doesn't have to. Apex and Ally are together and I'm pretty sure he's going to ask the big question real soon. I just know it.

"Mila." Alex smiled walking into the room completely ignoring her. Alica winked at me and walked out the room.

"Hey Alex, what's up?" I asked
"Guess who is here!" Alex cheered grabbing my hand and pulling me down the stairs while I let out a giggle.

I screamed in happiness at the sight in front of me. There was little puppies running around the house.

"Who's are they?!" I yelled grabbing four of the puppies and playing with them. After I asked that as if it was right on cue Blue and Julie walked into the house.

I ran over to them and hugged them both. I cried for some reason and everyone was staring at me weirdly.

"What I haven't seen them in months!" I laughed-cried.

Alex smiled and squatted down besides me and whispered something in my ear which made me smile. I felt a blush rising up my cheeks and  that made Alex smile even wider.

"You still look beautiful when you cry." Is what he whispered.

"So the doggys did it?" I asked petting Blue's head.

Lucas laughed and I gave him a goofy smile. Alex's smile faltered a bit, but it was still there.

"Well of course they did." Ally's voiced burst into the room with a small laugh at the end of it.

I stuck my tongue out at her and sat on the floor playing around with the puppies for what felt like hours while Alex recorded it on his camera for his vlog.

"Who's idea was this?" I asked standing up
"Alex!" Lucas and Teeqo shouted

I ran towards him and engulfed him into a big hug. I pulled away and looked back at the dogs before looking at him again.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I cheered grabbing his hand and swinging it back and fourth.

"What's up bitches!" Nordan shouted coming down the stairs with his girlfriend Isabella next to him.

Isabella was beyond gorgeous and I was quite jealous. I just didn't want to show it because me and Nordan are over and it shouldn't matter.

Her name was Isabella Martinez, she was Mexican and had an amazing body. She had dark brown hair almost black. It was wavy and she had these piercing blue eyes while mine were just brown. She wore makeup, but she was prettier without it too.

She always wore clothes that hugged her figure tightly while I wore crop tops and sweatpants. She was extremely kind and she's never done anything that made me dislike her.

"Hey." We all said at him

I glanced towards Isabella and stared a bit to long that she noticed and gave me a warm smile. SERIOUSLY SHE SHOULDN'T LIKE ME. Doesn't she know that I'm Nordan's ex and I live in the same house as him? What if he hasn't told her yet?