•chapter 9• hey babe, it's a baby harambe

"Phoenix, have you introduced yourself to everyone?" I ask her as she leans against my desk.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure I did. Uh there's Lucas, Apex, Alex, Rain, Teeqo, Ally, and Cheo?" She listed off counting the names on her fingers.

"Yeah that's it." I smile standing up.

"You said we were going to a carnival. Uhm I'm not prepared at all for that." Phoenix tells me looking down at her outfit.

"Well that's why I'm here. I'll help you. You can wear some of my clothes until you and I go shopping." I smile pulling her over to my closet.

I open up the closet, and look through the endless amount of racks. I finally chose an outfit that I thought would look extremely perfect on her.

It was a pair of black distressed high waisted jean shorts, a flowy teal crop top, and I paired it off with some of my white vans. Surprisingly her and I had the same shoe size. It matched with her complexion. I also felt that this was an outfit a teenage girl would wear.

"Thank you so much again. You honestly saved me, and I couldn't appreciate it any more." She smiled up at me.

"No problem Phoenix. You're apart of this family now." I grin at her rubbing her shoulder in comfort as I walk out my room with her following closely behind.

I walk down the stairs to see Blue playing around with Luna and Henry. Julie was upstairs in the room with Ally.

She would be heading down soon. Just a bit more difficult to get ready probably considering the fact that she is quite enormous because she's pregnant.

I walk over to the dogs, and start to pet all of them in adoration. I sit on the floor letting the dogs tackle me to the floor. A squeal leaves my lips as they give me kisses all over my face.

"Luna! Henry! Blue!" I laugh trying to sit up only to be tackled again.

"Hey Mila." Alex squatted down beside me as I sat up.

"Hi Alex." I leaned in for a kiss until we got interrupted.

"Uh guys. I'm still here." Phoenix coughed looking away from us.

"Oh right sorry." Alex stood up and held his hand out to lift me up which I did gladly take.

"Is everyone ready?" I ask Alex looking up at the stairs to see Lucas come down.

Phoenix automatically glances up at him a slight blush rising up her cheeks. What's going on with her and him? She's 17. It's not even legal.

It's probably a little crush, but Lucas is also acting a bit strange around her. Doesn't he know that she's under age? Does Lucas like her? My thoughts got interrupted by a loud high pitched voice. Ally.

"I'm here bitches!" Ally screams walking down the stairs holding onto the railing pushing Lucas off the stairs. Lucas falls onto the floor before looking up at Phoenix.

She was holding in a laugh. This makes Lucas blush before quickly getting up and brushing his knees off like nothing happened.

"Hey Ally. You look cute - and so do you." I walk over to her stomach and lean down.

"Hey little guy. When I have a kid you and her or him are going to be best friends. Just like your girl Ally and I." I whisper only loud enough for Ally and the baby to hear.

"The best of friends." Ally claps her hands until she felt and arm around her waist.

It was Apex helping her finish walking down the stairs.