•chapter 8• I'll fucking punch whoever tryna fight in the face

I look at my appearance in the mirror one last time before walking out my room. I wore a black off the shoulder romper with a pair of tan strappy sandals. Except I only wore it on one foot. The other foot had my black boot. Ew.

I walk downstairs to see Alex speaking to Lucas in the kitchen while Cheo was washing dishes.

Alex looks up at me, and a smile lights up his face as he gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"You look gorgeous Mila. You ready to go?" Alex asked me as he did a weird fist bump with Lucas.

"All ready, and you look handsome babe." I give him a small kiss on the jaw.

"No PDA guys." Lucas laughs pointing his finger at us as Alex and I start walking to the front door.

"Fuck you Lucas." Alex shouts flipping him off before walking out the house with me following closely behind.

"We should do something when we finish eating breakfast." Alex suggest opening the car door for me, and buckling my seat belt.

"Im down, and babe wait." I call grabbing his sleeve pulling him back to me.

"Wha-." I cut him off by grabbing his cheek ever so gently, and kissing his lips.

"Thanks for buckling my seat belt Alex." I grin up at him.

"Don't worry baby I got you." Alex winked kissing my lips once more before walking off to his side of the car making sure to close my door to his GTR.

Alex hops in, and starts the car. Once we were on the road I decided to speak again.

"Alex?" I ask.

"Yeah what's up babe?" Alex replied keeping his eyes on the road.

"Do you see a future with me?" I ask him out of the blue. Too soon?

Alex gives me a quick glance trying to focus on the road.

"Of course Mila. I can just picture little Mila's and Alex's running around the house. I can see my whole life with you baby. We can have a house, and a cool ass dog. That would be dope as shit. And a Lambo." Alex goes on with his list, and a smile spreads across my face.

"Mm I love you Alex." I grin playing with his hand that was set on my thigh.

"I love you Mila." Alex replied back taking his hand off my thigh and holding my hand with his.

"So where do you think we should go after breakfast?" I ask him.

"We could do something fun, and invite some of the guys. I heard there was a carnival close by here. Maybe we could all go." Alex suggests with a simple shrug.

"Carnival? I haven't been to one of those in ages." I grin up at him as we pull into a restaurant.

It was the same restaurant Alex took me awhile ago. We ended up loving the place, so we always come by here.

I bet Ally would love this place. Which I should actually do since I know she gets hungry. She's absolutely crazy when she pregnant.

I got off the car with Alex helping me of course.

"Do you like roller coasters? I mean I think you do, but I'm not sure." Alex asks me intertwining my hand with his as we walk to the front entrance.

"I love them, but I'm not sure if they'll let me go on with this stupid boot." I lift it up, and plop it back down softly.

"If they don't I'll fucking punch whoever tryna fight in the face." Alex laughs. A small giggle escaped my lips at the thought.