•chapter 15• goodbye? I dont know about that hun'

✦

Maybe everything happens for a reason, but I know for sure that none of this should've happened at all. I remember driving down the street, to see Lucas right next to me, and I was probably their biggest fan. You know what I regret? I regret meeting him. If it wasn't for me rolling down my window, and giving him my number, then maybe Alex wouldn't be dead. Alex is dead because I was too selfish. I wanted him and Nordan all to myself.

Yeah I know, and I do realize that this is all on me. Alex's blood is on my hands, so I don't mind if you blame me...because you're right. I killed the love of my life because I was a lonely, desperate, slut that wanted too much attention. Listen here though, I loved and cared for Alex, and I would do absolutely anything to put a smile on his face.

I hope you guys live a better life. I hope little Tate will grow up to be as amazing as his parents. I hope that you Lucas find your passion, and turn it into a living. Tommy I hope that you get a big house, and get married to a beautiful woman. Teeqo I hope you have a big family and live your life to the fullest . Cheo I hope you pursue your cooking, and turn it into something big. And Nordan I hope you'll live a happy life with a beautiful wife, and children of your own. I love you Nordan, and I love every single one of you, and I'm sorry you won't hear this in person, but- it's for the better.

The problem is, I have secrets. And my secrets end up getting people I love killed. So, I'm leaving. I'm moving away, and I'm not coming back. I care about you guys all too much to put you in more danger. We've already lost one, and I don't want to lose another one of you guys. I love you all, and I hope you guys understand.

Love,
Mila Grayson

the end

SIKE

GUYS HOLD UP BEFORE U THINK THIS IS THE END. ITS NOT SO THERE WILL BE ANOTHER CHAPTER AND IT WILL BE THE SECOND TO LAST SO BE PREPARED. also I missed writing so I'm back I hope you guys missed me because I MISSED U GUYS AND YOUR WONDERFUL FREAKING FEEDBACK.

YOU GUYS WILL ALL BE SHOOKETH

just keep reading and enjoy ;)

word count// 417

LOVE YOU BIOTCHES, destiny :)