Part 2

They both rushed to the hall and what they saw shocked them. Om was sitting in the sofa and infront of him Swethlana was standing wearing a very revealing seethrough sexy dress. Music was playing in the background.
(Ram chahe leela chahe from Ramleela)
She was moving her hands and hip in a sensous way and was dancing according to the music.
It was clr that Om was not at all interested in this.
Om and Sweth didnt see ShivRu.
Shivaay suddenly covered Rudy's eyes.
'Baap re...ye Swethlana nahi S**lana hai.'
Rudy said.
'Rudra!!'
Shivaay shouted.
Rudy came back to his senses.
Om who was clearly irked by her stupid dance was about to walk off when Sweth came infront of him and stopped him while continuimg her dance. At that time the net robe that she wore outside came off her shoulders. She looked at Om seductively.
'Oh My Mata!!!'
Exclaimed Shivaay.
Rudra vovered both their eyes.
Om took her hands off his shoulder, pushed her away and walked off.'
Sweth smirked and went to her room.
'Maine kaha tha na bhaiyaa..
Dekha bhaiya...Sweth kaisi Menka ki tarah nach rahi thi aur hamare O dekho...voh to uski taraf  ankh udhake dekh bhi nahi raha tha. Are dekhna to chodo use toh current bhi nahi laga. Bhaiya..jab bhi voh Chulbul ke sath hotha hai to use current lag jaatha hai.'
Rudra said to Shivaay when they were walking back to their rooms.
'Are woh isliye kyunki Om Sweth ko pasand nahi kartha.'
'Are wah bhaiya...matlab aapko to usse badi pyaar hai. Tabhi toh aap usko goor goorke dekhkar oh my mata kar raha tha.'
Rudy snapped back
'Kise goorne ki baath kar rahi ho tum donom?'
They both turned back and got shocked.