Part 24

Gauri was crying dramatically in her room.

" Sankar ji ke kasam hum unhein marenge" she said to herself.

Om was standing near the door and he saw this and rolled his eyes.

"Apni drama band karogi. " he said.

She glared at him.

" Hum koi drama vama nahi kar rahe hai. Humein sach main bura laga aur sach main ro rahe hai. "

He chuckled.

"Acha rona band karo rest karo"

" Hum aapke koi baath nahi maanenge. Hum neeche jaa rahe hai. "

She tried walking but suddenly got dizzy and was about to fall but Om held her in nick of time.

They had a cute eyelock.

She pushed him.

" Aap chahe kuch bhi kare hum nahi mannewale. " she said.

" sweet hai tu. " She blushed a little hearing that but composed herself.

" Waise bhi hum kal humare maa ke saatg Bareilly jaa rahe hain. "

Om got surprised.

" Kyun? "

" Hum yahaan rehke bhi kya karenge. Hum maa ko sab samjhayenge aur hum dono chale jayenge. "

" Tum kahi nahi jaogi" he said.

Now it was her turn to be surprised.

"Kahe? " she asked.

He came near her and stood serioisly.

" Hamre beech bohoth si misunderstanding hui hai. Main tumse gusse main thi. Main chahthi thi ki tum chali jae.

Lekin ab main chahtha hoon ki tum mere saath raho. Mujhe apni galti sudharne ka ek mauka do. Main chahtha hoon ki ab hum saath rahe. "
He managed to say these somehow and looked at her hopefully.

She looked at him. Tears threatened to flow.

" S.. Sankar ji ke kasam? " she asked.

He kissed her forehead and said

" Sankar ji ke kasam".
She smiled and hugged him.

************************************

Anika was in her room talking to her mother. She was extremely happy that now everything was okay and she got her mother back. Her family back.

Shivaay was walking towards the room. He really wanted to talk to her.

It felt so long that he had talked to her.

He noticed Sahil standing behind the door looking gloomy. He saw Anika was blabbering to her mother non stop.

He went to Sahil.

"Kya hua champ. "
Shivaay asked.

" Anika didi ko apni parivar mil gayi. Tho kya wo mujhe bhool jaogi. " he said in between tears.

Shivaay wiped his tears.

" Sahil.. Tumhein lagtha hai ki tumhari Anika didi tumhein bhoolegi? Tum jaanthi ho na use. Kitna pyaar karti hai wo tujhse. "Shivaay said.

Sahil nodded.

Aur khabardar ye baat uske saamne bola to.

Wo Jhansi ki Rani tumhein mar dalenge."

Sahil laughed a little.

" Tho Jaao jake apni maa aur behen se milo. " Shivaay said.

Sahil ran inside the room.

" Anika didiiii..."

Anika saw him and took him inhands and twirled him....

"Sahil mera bhai..... "she kissed himvon his cheeks.

" Apni maa se milogi" Anika asked.

He nodded in excitement.

He went to their mother. She took him in her lap and caressed his hairs.

Sahil looked towards Shivaay and smiled.

Anika saw this and understood that Shivaay might have removwd Sahils insecurities.

She mouthed a thank you and he did his signature step.

Shivaay came inside.

" aap logon ne ye baat Gauri ko bataya? He asked.

" Time nahi mila. Wo Om use manane gaya hai. Ab tak nahi aya. To hum kaise news break karenge. "

Anika said.

" Maine Om ko room se bahar aathe hue dekha.. To ap jaiye aunty jaldi bataiye. " Shivaay said.

" Acha.... Chalo Gudiya... " She said and dragged both her son and daughter.

Anika shpwed her tongue to Shivaay and went.

" Ye kya hua... Maine to Anika ke saath time spend karne ke liye ye drama kiya tha. Lekin wo bhi chali gayi. " He cursed himself.

*********************************

In Rikara room

Gauri was blushing like anything thinking something.

" Gauri beta... Apni maa se nahi milogi. " she heard her mother and turned back.

" Maaa" she hugged her.

"Tune tho hum sabko dara hi diya tha. Meri jaan nikal gayi thi. " she complained.

" Saarry maaa. Hum aage se aisa kabhi nahi karaenge. " she promised.

" Acha beta... Tujhse ek baath kehni thi" her mother said wiping her tears.

"Haan maa"

"Beta.... Anika.... Tumhari behen hai. "

She said.

" Mujhe patha hai" Gauri said.

"Kyaaaa... Tumhein pata hai? "
Both Anika and Their mother said together.

" Haan... Hum tho apko pehle se hi apni behen maanthi hai Anika didi. Tho isme nayi kya hai. " she said.

" are budhu... Wo nahi. Anika tumhari behen hai. Humari beti hai. Humari Gudiya. " her mother said.

Gauri was shocked.

" Matlab... Anika didi meri apni behen.... " her eyes got filled and she immediately hugged Anika.

"Didi....."
"Chutki..."

They shared some emotional moment.

Saumya was watching all this from the door.

She didnt want to ruin the moment.
She felt guilty.

Anika saw her.

" Saumya tum wahaan kyun khadi ho? Andar aao"
She said.

She came hesitantly.

"Wo Gauri bhabhi Anika bhabhi main... Appse maafi mangna chahthi hoon. "

" Hum sabne kabka maaf kiya hai Saumya. Humko koi problem nahi. " gauri said.

" Aur zyada senti math ho aur humare saath hug main join karo" Anika said and pulled her into a group hug.

***********************************

Guys.... You might be thinking why everytging is getting perfect suddenly.

Many of you might have guessed also.

I'm going to end this soon.
Next part is going to be the last one.

Thankyou everyone for supporting me.