Part 16

It was the day of marriage. Everyone was busy. Om started losing his hope.

Shivaay was walking to and fro in his room.

"Ye billuji ko kya hua? Bohoth pareshan hai? Kya karoon? Poojhun kya? Nahi....ye humse kuch nahi kahenge to hum kyun kuch kahe?"

She was still angry at him for not telling anything. She took her dress and went to washroom to change.

* * * * *

Om and Ranveer were waiting in the mandap for their respective brides.

Both Priyanka and Swethlana came down.

Ranveer was awestruck seeing Prinku in her attire. For a moment he forgot about his missions and stared at her.

Om watched in horror as Swethlana descended. Somehow it reminded him of Anaconda.
All he wanted was to run away.
He turned to find his brothers. Shivaay was nowhere to be seen and Rudra was flirting with girls.

He called Rudra.
"Main ye shaadi nahi kar saktha. Shivaay kahaan hai?"

" Mujhe kya pata?"

" Kuch kar Rudy. I cant do this." Om pleaded.

"Sorry bhaiya. Main na kar paunga. Uske liye to aapko devi ma se hi request karna padega. Waise main abhi aaya."
Rudra left seeing a beautiful girl.

Om was extremely angry and trapped and his brothers were not at all helping.

The brides were made to sit beside their respective grooms.

The pandit started chanting certain mantras.
Om looked hopefully at Shivaay. But he was busy calling someone and not at all paying any attention.

He looked at Annika. She came and stood beside him.
"Bhabhi, Shivaay ko kya hua? Wo mujhe dekhtha kyun nahi? Main ye shaadi nahi karna chahtha."

" Main unse baath karti hoon."

She saw Shivaay going upstairs and followed him.

She snatched his phone and threw it.

"Anika...ye kya"he was shouting at her angrily when she cut in between.

"Chup! Aapka bhai wahaan zindagi aur mauth ke beech tadap raha hai aur aap yahaan apne phone ke saath romance kar raha hai?"

"Zindagi aur Mauth...romance? Tum-"

"Maine apni baath poori nahi ki Shivaay. Jaiye aur rokiye ye shaadi. Abhi."

" Anika main aisa nahi kar saktha..."

"Nahi kar saktha? Maine to abtak ye socha tha ki aap kuch na kuch karenge lekin nahi hua aisa. Are wo aapka bhai hai koi business deal nahi."

Shivaay was really angry hearing this. He held her shoulders and pinned her to the wall.

"Bas. Kabhi bhi ye mat kehna ki main apne bhaiyon se pyar nahi karta. "

It was hurting her so much and was struggling to get free.

Shivaay realised this and released het.

"Fine. Agar aap kuch nahi karenge to main karoongi. Main rokungi ye shaadi." Anika said and started walkng down.

"Anika wait. Tum nahi rokoge ye shaadi."

Anika didnt listen to him.

Pandit ji asked the grooms to put sindoor on the forehead of brides.

Om took a pinch of sindoor and brought it near her forehead with trembling hands.

Swethlana was smirking. He gulped. Drops of sweat were forming in his forehead and he brought his hands closer to her forehead.

"ROK DIJIYE YE SHAADI!!!!!!"