PART 19

"Om jai jagdish hare....swami jai jagdish hare....."

Om got disturbed from his sleep.

"Itni subah subah ye kaun gaa rahi hai." He cursed.

He looked down and saw the floor empty.

"Of course....Gauri. Aur kaun hoga" he rolled his eyes ańd got upfrom the bed. He wore his chappals and went down shouting her name.

In the stairs he bumped into someone.

"O bhaiya...sambhalke" Rudra said.

He saw Om eyeing Gauri.

"O bhaiya...lagtha hai aap Gauri bhabhi ke bina ek pal bhi nahi reh sakthe. Warna aap 8.00 bajne se pehle kabhi nahi udhte. Abhi tho sirf 6.00 baje hai. 2 hrs early....not bad"

Rudra teased.

"Shut up Rudy. Ek to woh raat ko sone hi nahi diya aur upar se neend bhi kharab kar diya." Om said frustrated and looked at Rudra. Then he realised his mistake.

"Nahi ...aisa nahi...mera matlab" Om started to explain but Rudra cut him off.

"Oho O bhaiya.....bhabhi raat ko sone nahi diya...naughty bhabhi...." Rudra winked his eyes.

Om caught his neck and started shaking him.

"Chup..main uski kharaaton ki baat kar rahi thi aur kuch nahi." Om said
" aur waise tu kahaan se aa raha hai itni subah?" He asked suspiciously.

"Jogging. I have body to maintain you know?" Rudra said.

"Haan haan...jaa." Om shoved him.

"Main jaa raha hoon. Kabab mein haddi nahi banoonga" he said and went.

By that time Gauri finished her bhajan and went to kitchen.

Om sighed and went back to his room hoping he would get his lost sleep.

Shivika's room.

Anika woke up and saw Shivaay sleeping beside her and smiled.
His words ringed in her ears.
"Tum sirf meri ho Anika...sirf meri."

She blushed and went to freshen up. She came out and went to see Gauri.

"Om...meri Devrani kahaan hai?" She asked teasing him.

"Bhabhii..." he rolled his eyes. She chuckled.

"Acha..ok sorry. Bolo wo kahaan hai?" She again asked.

"Neeche hogi." He said.

She nodded her head and turned to go.

But she froze seeing something.
*******

Swethlana was talking to someone in the room.

"Tumhein kisi ne yahaan aate hue nahi dekha na." Sweth asked.

The other person shook head negatively.

"Good. Mera sara plans kharab hua us ladki ki wajah se. Lekin ab main chup nahi baithoongi. Mujhe jaldi sab karna hoga. Main Oberois ko jeetne nahi doongi." Swethlana said.

"Suno..." sweth said. The rest of the conversation is muted.

The other person went out from the room secretly oblivious that a pair of eyes were watching them and heard their whole convesations.

*****
Anika was shocked to see the photo near to the table.

She took it and looked at Om.

"Om ye kaun hai?Gauri ke saath?"she asked.

"Uski maan." Om said.

"Ye to wohi aunty hai jinhein maine hospital main dekha. Ye Gauri ki maa hai. Pata nahi kyun mujhe ye itni jaani pehchaani si kyun lag rahi hai." She thought to herself.

She kept the photo down and wentdown in search of Gauri.

She saw Gauri and went to talk to her.

"Anika puthar..." dadi called her.

"Ji dadi..."

"Jaldi aaa mere saath. Bohoth sari taiyariyan karni hai aaj raat ke liye" she said and pulled her with her not giving Anika a chance to talk to Gauri.