Part 20

Party was going on and guests were arriving. Priveer were standing in middle. Ranveer seemed lost.

Anika saw Gauri and was about to go to her when she got a call.

She took it.

OS:.....

A: Kya?.....theek hai main aati hoon.

She cut the call and looked at the direction where she saw Gauri only to find her missing now.

She sighed and went.

Ranveer excused himself and went outside.

A person was standing near the road covered with blanket.

Ranveer came and tapped that person's  shoulders.

It was Kamini.

Ranveer looked at her with disgust.

"Ab kya baki reh gaya hai?" He asked.

"Ranveer beta, dekho, jaisa tum soch rahe ho aisa kuch nahi"

"Bas....aapne apne badle ke liye mujhe istamal kiya? Sharam aati hai apko maa kehthe hue bhi. "

She was only crying.

"Band kijiye ye natak. Main apki ye jhooti aansuon se apna faisla badalne wala nahi hoon. Apne mujhse jhoot kaha ki Oberoi brothers ne apko dhokha diya. Ki un logon ne apko use karke chod diya.

Lekin sach to ye hai ki apne humesha unlogo ko patane ki koshish karti rahi lekin wo log kabhi apke baaton main nahi aaye. Apko tab bhi paise chahiye thi aur ab bhi. Aapko sirf paise chahiye.

Apko paison ki lalach hai. Aur isiliye apne mujhse kaha Priyanka ko barbad karne ke liye. Apne hi meri behen ki accident karvayi aur blame Priyanka pe dali.
Use ek zariya banake Oberoi parivar me wapas aaya. Maine humesha wahi kiya jo aapne kaha. Main apko insaaf dilana chahtha tha. Lekin aapne kya kiya.

Wo to acha hua maine kal apki aur maasi ki baat suni. Warna aaj main apki  badle ki aag mein Priyanka ko jala deti. "

"Beta...apni maa ki baat suno"

Ranveer asked to stop by raising his hand.

"Apko koi hak nahi apne apko maa kehne ki. Ab nahi. Main bura nahi banna chahtha. Main ek accha insaan banna chahtha hoon. Main ek nayi shuruwat karana chahtha hoon...Priyanka ke saath.

So...Goodbye forever      MAA."
He looked at her for one last time and turned back leaving his past there and went inside

Priyanka was standing there.

He looked at her and bowed his head down.

"Thanks Prinku. Mujhe meri maa ki asli chehra dikhane ke liye. Warna main ...."

Prinku kept her hand over his "I know"
She whispered and took him to the hall.

Shivaay was searching Anika but couldnt find her.

"Dadi apne Anika ko dekha?" Shivaay asked.

"Nahi puthar...kya hua"

"Dadi wo-"
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Suddenly they all heard her cry.

They rushed out only to see her lying in a pool of blood.

"Gauri!!!! Om rushed to her. Yes. It wwas Gauri. She fell down from th balcony. Anika and Rudra was standing down watching it in horror.

Shivaay quickly hugged Anika.

They all rushed Gauri to hospital.

Gauri was taken to Operation Theatre and was critical.

Anika was crying hugging Shivaay.

Saumya was sitting on the floor and crying like anything. Rudra did nothing but stare at her.

Om's condition was the worst. He was broken down. He was continuously staring at the door of operation theatre.

Gauri was trying to tell him something but he couldnt understand clearly. He didnt listen actually. He could only see the blood and the only thing he thought was to save her.

The doctor came from the OT.

"Hum abhi kuch nahi bata sakthe. Unki condition bohoth kharab hai aur survival ki chances bohoth kam hai."

Everyone was devastated hearing this but one person was extremely happy.

Next Morning

The elders went back to OM as dadi couldnt hold the pressure more.

Others were waiting beside the OT. Her operation was still going on.

"Gauri...meri beti ko kya hua?"

Gauri's ma came running.

"Aunty...sambhalye. Use kuch nahi hoga." Shivaay consoled her.

Anika went to her and kept her hand over her shoulder.

She turned and stared at her for a moment and then hugged her and cried.