Part 17

"ROK DIJIYE YE SHAADI!!!!!"

All turned their head towards the voice.

Gauri was standing infront of them along with a man who seemed to be a lawyer.

"Gauri?"

All were puzzled.

Mr.Omkara Singh Oberoi aur Swethlana ke shaadi nahi ho saktha."

The lawyer said.

"Ye kya bakwaas keh rahe ho. How dare you stop my marriagge?"

"Maaf kijiye lekin Omkara ji aur mere client Gauri Kumari Sharma ke shaadi ho chuki hai."

" Proof kya hai uski. Wo shaadi ki koi registration hui hai kya?" Sweth asked. She was really angry now.

"Shaadi registered nahi hai. Par shaadi ke proofs hai ye photos" the lawyer showed them the photos of the marriage.

Gauri was extremely thankful to Shankar ji that people loved to poke in others business. Thats why someone took the photos of their marriage which created a havoc in bareilly. Thankfully she was able to track the person and collect the pics.

Sweth threw the pictures down.

"Nahi....this is impossible. Om ye shaadi nahi maantha. Am I right Om?"

"Om was at loss of words. He didnt know wjether he ws happy that his marriage will not happen or sad that Gauri was claiming to be his wife.

He belived her to be a gold digger. But he didnt understand why she was helping him.

Seeing Om silent Shivaay said: Mujhe to yàd nahi. Am sure Om is ready to accept his and Gauri's  marriage. Right?"

"Haann...Shivaay." he fumbled.

"See...he is already married and so he cannot marry you Swethlana ji." Lawyer said.

Swethlana was fuming and left angrily eying Gauri.

Shivaay gave Gauri a thumbs up.

Anika eyed suspiciously.
"Muhurath nikala jaa rahe hai. Pandit ji aage badhiye." Kamini said.

All waited for a moment and decided to continue with the marriage.

The marriage got over and it was time for bidaai.

Suddenly Prinku got dizzy. She was about to fall when Ranveer catched her.

All were worried.

Tej called the doctor. Shivika shared a nervous glance.
In all this hurry burry they didnt notice the victorious smile on the face of the mother and son.

The doctor came and checked her.
By the time she gained her consciousness.

'She is Pregnant.'declared the doctor.

Prinku lowered her head.

'KYA???😲😲😲' Kamini shouted.
'Priyanka pet se hai? Pata nahi kiska bacha paal raha hai'

'Bas kijiye Kamini ji. Agar aisi koi baath hothi to woh humse batati. Haina prinku?' Pinky asked.

Prinku didnt answer. She just cried.

'Dekha...jawab bhi nahi hai uske paas.
Ek aisi characterless ladki ko mere bete ke upar dalna chahthe ho.?'

'Ye kiska bacha hai?' Tej roared.

Shivaay was fed up of this.
'Tum kuch kehna chahthe ho Ranveer?'

'Wo kya kahega jab use ye pata chale ki uski beewi kisi aur ke bache ki maa bannewali hai.' Kamini said.

'Kyun? Kahi aisa nahi ho saktha ki ye Ranveer ka hi bachha ho? Bolo Ranveer' Pinky countered.

'Ye bacha...-' Ranveer was trailled off.

'humara hai!' Prinku cried. 'Haan ye bacha mere aur Ranveer ka hai.'

'Beshrmi ki had hoti hai. Tum mere bete ko blame nahi kar sakthi.'

'Yehi sach hai....maaji. Rukiye main abhi batati hoon.'

She took RANVEER'S phone and showed her a video in which Ranveer was asking her to take care as she carried their child.

All were shocked.

'Haan...Priyanka mere bache ki maa bannewali hai.' Ranveer said.

Kamini looked shocked.

'Time for plan B mom' Ranveer whispered in Kamini's ears.

'Agr aisi baat hai to mujhe aisa beta aur bahu nahi chahiye.' Kamini announced.

'Maaa...'

'Bas Ranveer. Mujhe aaj tak tumpe garv tha. Tum aur ye ladki ne mera mazaak udaya. Mujhe nahi chahiye ek aisa beta.'

Kamini angrily left the place.

Prinku and the brothers smiled and gave thumbs up to each other.

Anika saw this and scowled.

'Ab jak tak Kamini ji nahi manti tab tak Prinku aur Ranveer yahi rahega.

Lekin jo tum dono ne kiya...usje liye main maaf nahi karoongi.' Dadi said and left.

Saumya and Anika left to arrange Prinku's room.

Prinku, Obros, Gauri and Ranveer were left in the hall.

Om looked at Gauri.

'Yahaan khade khade kya dekh  rahe ho?
Jaao...Prinku ko leke jaao.'

Gauri nodded and left with Prinku.

Ranveer too left.

'To Om...kaisa laga mera idea...Gauri ko lane ko..?' Shivaay asked.

'Tho Great Shivaay Singh Oberoi ne bohoth soch samjhke mujhe bachaya...wah!' Om exclaimed and clapped.

'I know.' Shivaay did his signature step.

Om smacked his head.

'Ouch....ye kya kiya tune.'

'Tune mujhe us Snake se bachake Lion ke mooh pe daal diya.' Om shouted.

'Main aur kya karta...aur waise bhi yu mujhe mat daant. Agar main na hota to tu abhi is Swethlana ke saath Suhaagrath manaata.'

'Shivaaaaaaay!!! Tujhe na main....'

'Are O bhaiyyaa....unhein daantiye mat. Galti hogayi. Shivaay bhaiya...apne galat kaha...O ko to sirf Chulbul ke saath Suhaagraat banana hai...' Rudra teased Om.

Om threw a vase at Rudra. Rudra dodged.
'All the best...bro' he whispered in Om's ears and ran.

'All the best' shivaay too winked and left' aj to main chain se sounga...' he was humming.

Om rolled his eyes. 'Ye donom mujhe pagal kar dega.'
He looked at his room and gulped.

'Nahi use mere saath sone nahi dooņgi. Nikaal doongi.' He decided and left.