9

RAHLYN

Wendnesday March 10, 2018

School was cancelled today because of a gas leak. We don't know how long we will be out but I'm glad.

Since I talked to Trell yesterday I haven't got any calls or texts from LaTrell im happy but I'm upset that he didn't even try to prove a point that I'm wrong or was wrong. He is showing me that he didn't care about me at all ; like I said.

Since I didn't have anything planned for today I'm just gonna go out and about.

I wasn't trying to impress anyone so I put on a black pair of Adidas sweats, a while tee , and pair of white Adidas.

Since it was pretty out I decided to take my 2018 sliver and black Nissan Maxima.

I was playing my playlist that I personally put together.

Ocean by Tk Kravitz ft Jacquess
Was interrupted by a call.

"Wassuu Rah Rah" jaylen said through the phone

"Wassgud bro "

"So I got the message you sent" he started "I think im not to far behind you Rah"

Earlier I sent everyone except Jay and Ray that I had something to tell them. I just told them two what was going down.

"Yeah I feel like that scenery isn't for me anymore, I feel out if place" I told him as I tuned onto the interstate.

"Yea I feel you " he moved around on his side " ima support you through what ever lil sis but ima see you later love you"

"I love you too" I hung up the phone and got off the interstate.

I pulled up to the mall to see that it wasn't that many people out. So I found a parking spot easier.
I parked my vehicle an got out.

I was running low on clothes or so I thought , so I went to forever 21.

I brought a couple of tops an bottoms. My next store was Victoria Secret. I purchased a few matching bra and pantie set.

I shopped for a few more hours in various places that was located in the mall.

"I'm about ready to go" I said to my self.

I stopped at Auntie Anne's an ordered a cinnamon pretzel and some icing. I turned around and bumped into a body wasting my icing on his shirt.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry" I tried to wipe it off but it smeared.

"Aye.. aye its cool" he grabbed my hand to stop me from scrubbing his shirt.

"I'm so sorry" I said once again a nd finally looking up at his face; shocked.

It was Jarvis, my ex boyfriend from high school.

"Rahlyn?!" He looked at me

"Yeah it's me" I moved my hair from my face .

"How you been? I haven't seen you in years ." He gave me a hug .

"Good and I know I see you married now " I smiled. Don't matter what we went through we was always friends and I want what's best for him.

"Yeah man " he chuckled "I'm actually here with my daughter" soon a little girl ran of of Justice.

"Daddy !Daddy! Can I get a TuTu ? Please daddy !" She jumped up and down. It was too cute. I went to get my fresh pretzel that I re ordered

"Yeah BabyGirl , this my daughter Ka'myiah, this is Ms.Rahlyn" she waved and gave Me a hug. He changed.

"It was nice seeing you Jarvis but I gotta go" I grabbed my bags and threw my trash away.