Introduction

Serenity POV

"Can't keep your eyes off my fatty, daddy I want you naaaa naaaa"

Bey's catchy, yet played out "Drunk In Love," blasted through my headphones as I walked down the halls of my boring senior high school.

It's not that I didn't like the teachers or the building itself, it was the kids that I didn't like. Most of the girls were fake in my school, they'd talk amongst each other about you but then would be in your face like "Heyyyy sus, 👋😬, you look cute or whatever 😒"

The boys would be even worse. All they'd talk about was last night's game, what shoes were releasing this week and about running trains on girls. I mean I was use to all this but the ignorance level just began increasing. That's why I didn't fuck with many people at my school, especially not the females. I often felt as if they were just jealous of me, I mean, I was not pretty like Halle Berry or thick like K.Michelle but I was beautiful, talented, intelligent and had standards.

I was an average 5'4", Hispanic, brown skinned girl. I don't have big breast nor a big ass but I could take anybody's best man just by flashing a smile. My almond-shaped brown eyes, pearly white teeth and curly brown hair were irresistible but what would catch boy's attention the most was my charismatic personality and my angelic singing.

I had the voice of a goddess and every note that would come out of my mouth was fine, tuned and satisfied the ears that heard it. Boys would always come up to me and ask me to sing for them, and I eagerly would. I wasn't shy, nor did I get nervous around them because coming from a family of 4 boys and a girl(me) I was use to boys. I knew the topics of their conversations, what they liked or disliked in girls, what they'd like to play and how they played it. I grew up with my brothers so I had tough skin, scrapped knees from playing tackle football and an impressive knowledge on how to play Madden, 2K and Call of Duty.

Boys loooved that about me and that is why they hung around me more than other girls but of course the other bitches only thought that the boys would chill with me because I was swinging my pussy around, and that is where this story begins.

*************************************
Serenity POV

"Lil mama S/O, lil mama shoned out," Janae whispered to her friend, Shona while I walked past.

I heard her loud and clear, however I refused to entertain these two little peasants and ruin my day. I was too cute to have time for them today.

I swung my long 28" Brazilian in their face and kept it moving. I already knew what they were referring too though... Yesterday after our early release I had gotten in Chris' car, almost every girl in my school had a crush on him so I know they were just mad. I however, did not have a crush on him, I mean, he was cute, light skinned with nice curly hair, hazel eyes and a perfect smile but he was like another brother to me. Besides this nigga would sleep with anything that had a coochie, and that I didn't like.

Faces turned when we walked in the parking lot, and he opened the passenger door of his car, like a gentlemen for me to sit. We drove off, but while many people would think that we were headed to his house to fuck, all we did was go to the court and play ball. But of course, the ignorance was too real and when I got home yesterday and went on Twitter I saw the flawness, subtweets and sneak disses.

This girl named Angel, captain of the cheerleader, tweeted "2oomfs must be having a great early release, neither of them tweeted yet chileee 💅" and of course the rest of the cheerleaders joined the discussion saying stuff like, "I'll open the door and you open your legs," or "vroom vroom ass hoes."

None of it was direct but after three years of attending school with these monkeys I knew they were referring to me. Bitches loved assuming and getting in other people's business, like damn girl gone grab a shovel and dig up your business. But whatever, Chris and I knew the truth and owed no one an explanation.