Locked Up

Chris POV

I don't know what to do or say right now. I don't know if I should bust a cap on fool or beat the shit out of my sisters!

So much emotions are going on inside of me.

Damn, man I gave my trust to this snake man. This nigga was the only nigga I could confide to. He know where I come from, my struggles, my thoughts, my past. He was my first "true" friend, or so I thought. Me and this nigga play ball together, we go out together, we was a team, he's like the brother I always wanted. He had my back and I had his and if anything he should be protecting my little sisters! I would never expect this shit from him!

My sisters gasped when they saw me standing outside the door.

Christie dropped the phone she was holding, ran and grabbed Christina and they ran in their room.

I'll handle them later.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!" I yelled.

Tyquan was speechless.

I grabbed him by his collar with the only good hand I had and yoked him by his neck.

He looked at me with fear, "Bruh I'm sorry man, this ain't nothing but the devil!"he shrieked.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yelled while taking out the gun I kept in a secret cabinet in the kitchen. " I TRUSTED YOU, GAVE YOU A KEY TO MY CRIB AND ALL AND YOU DO THIS SHIT TO ME?! YOU FUCKING YOUR BESTFRIEND'S LITTLE SISTERS!!!"

I pointed my gun towards him,"I SHOULD KILL YO ASS RIGHT NOW AND SAVE THE SPEECH-

I was cut off by two loud knocks on the door, "MIAMI PD, OPEN UP!!"

Just who I wanted to see.

I opened the door and let the two cocky officers in.

"DROP THE FUCKING GUN,"the short, white, bald cop yellled at me.

I did as I was told.

"This is Lieutenant Jenkins and I am Officer Wright and you are being arrested for attempted murder" he said calmly.

"HE DRUGGED MY FUCKING SISTERS AND THEN RAPED THEM WHILE I WAS GONE!! THE FUCK YOU THINK IM JUST GONE STAND HERE AND LET HIM GET AWAY WITH THIS??!!"I began crying

I didn't know for sure if Tyquan had intoxicated them but no way in my sisters' right mind would they have been doing this! I know I've raised them better than this so that was the only possible explanation to this sick shit!

"You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney and if you can not afford an attorney, one will be appointed to represent you. You can choose to exercise these rights at anytime,"Lieutenant Jenkins said.

He grabbed my gun, placed it in a plastic bag while Tyquan and I knelt on the floor with our hands up.

"GET ON THE WALL,"Wright demanded.

We hurried to the wall and was then padded down by the two officers.

They found nothing but keys on a phone in my pants but Tyquan had a bag of weed and two pills in his.

Stupid fuck

He was taken into custody first and then I followed.

On the way to jail I thought about my sisters.

How could they have done this to me? I did everything I could to raise them right. I take them to church, call them between practice, take them shopping and to get their hair done and do everything I can to give them everything they need. I've always made sure that they were comfortable and safe.