Your Secret

Serenity's POV

After that little incident that Chris had with that girl everything had been running smoothly. I went home after leaving his house and wrote Linette her stupid apology letter.

I wrote almost a hundred rough drafts until I was finally satisfied with a letter that didn't sound petty or fake.

The first letter I wrote to her I was like "Dear stank ass pussy ass soft ass ho" 😩😂😂 I play too much.

But then I threw that paper away and got serious.

I ain't want to put my team's success on the line for acting petty.

I was finally able to stay in practice but Coach had me running errands. She said that was my punishment and I was cool with that. Anything than to be kicked off the team was fine with me.

Chris' knuckles were also regaining strength and his therapist spoke a little bit about how he may be recovered before this season ends which is great!

I went over Brenda's place on Thursday of that week and the two of us were able to catch up on ALOT.

I told her of the fight between me and Linette, and Tyquan with Chris. I told her about how me an Chris began dating and his relationship with his sisters. The only thing I decided not to tell her was about her brother and I "sleepover." It was none of her business.

Things were finally getting right.

Friday, I decided to stay home after practice and talk with my mom.

I hadn't really spoked to her since the night I spent the night with Chris.

I came from practice, took a shower and dressed in comfy pj's and waited for my mother as I watched replays of Love and HipHop.

The door turned and my mom entered the house.

"ma?" I yelled from inside the room.

"Serena! Que sorpresa! (What a surprise)" she shouted in surprise.

"I'm surprised you're here early mami."

"I have a day off from my other job," my mother responded.

"Well I wanted to spend some quality time with you, we barely talk anymore," I sighed.

"I know mija, let me take a shower and start dinner and then I'm all yours!"

"Don't worry about dinner, ima order pizza and I rented Temptations to watch," I said excited.

"Okay," she answered and headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

I called Pizza Hut and ordered a Hawaiian large pizza, 10 PC buffalo wings and Alfredo Chicken Pasta.

By the time my mom was out the shower and in our small living room the pizza had arrived.

I opened the door and outside stood the sexiest man I had ever seen.

Lust invaded my body as I stared at his buff body, dark complexion and his perfect white teeth.I could see his tattoos draws from his neck to his arms. His beard and goatee were perfectly shaved and his black lowboy waves were swimming baby! He looked like a spitting image of Lance Gross, just plain beauty!

He held the food in his arms and his muscles seemed to be ready to rip his pizza man uniform.

I looked at his plaque and it said, "Chris."

What a surprise

I smiled to myself, and he smiled back showing of his perfect white teeth.