It Was Just A Night

Chris POV

Last night was so fun at the party kid. I hadn't had that much fun in a long time! Crazy thing is I barely remembered what happened. I just know that when I was sober, these girls were dancing all on me, then I hit a couple of drinks and everything else was a blur.

The only thing that has me wondering is, why the fuck is Shanell laying in my bed half naked?

Her blond weave was hanging down covering her tities and she has on nothing but panties. I looked at her face, she was deep in sleep. I couldn't help but notice how beautiful she was. She was darker in skin shade, a little different from what I prefer, but her skin was so smooth and flawless. She slept like a baby and I watched her for a good minute, until it hit me....

Oh no! Don't tell me I fucked this bitch when I was drunk!

I instantly felt the hangover fall on my shoulders and I couldn't stop thinking of Sirenity.

I grabbed my phone and had 13 missed calls and 26 text messages from her. I felt guilty.

I didn't open them or text her back.

I'll just wait for the perfect time.

I checked my alarm clock and it was 5 a.m.

I had to get ready for school.

I softly poked Shanell to wake up, she moaned and groaned until she finally woke up.

She looked at me and smiled. Her breasts now had my full attention.

As much as I wanted to grab them shits and play with them I stopped myself, I thought of Serenity.

"Shanell, you gotta go. We need to get ready for school," I spoke.

"nooooo, I want to stay here,"she whined like a baby.

Her morning breath kicked me in the face, it almost whooped my ass. I came into my senses. That shit was so childish, smelled like sweaty Zebra balls and turtle pussy.

"No no no no, you have to go. Put yo clothes on so I can drop you off home,"I commanded.

Then yo ass can brush yo teeth.

Luckily, she did as I said and we were out to her house. I noticed how close she and Serenity lived, down in the hood.

I dropped her off and sped back to my house to get ready.

I walked in my crib and tiptoed back in, trying not to wake up Christina.

I lightly opened her door but it was lock.

Hmmmm.... Ima talk to her about this shit when I come back.

I went in my room, but decided not to go to school. For one, I felt sick to my stomach and had to throw up from my hangover and two, I wasn't ready to deal with Serenity.

It's too early.

***********************************

Author's Note: hey y'all, I hope y'all are enjoying the story so far. Sorry I hadn't updated in a while, I had writers block. But I'm back in action. I'm going to do a quick part on Shanell's point of view. I'm letting y'all know so y'all won't get confused. Enjoy, and vote 😜😘.

***********************************

Shanell's POV

Call it drunk in love or a beautiful mistake but last night was the shit.

I never had sex like I had last night.

I know I'm wrong for hooking up with Chris, especially since I know that he got something with the little Spanish bitch but honestly I don't give a fuck.