Jealousy in the Air

Chris POV

There go that Brandon dude. What the fuck is going on?

Please don't tell me that you're dating him..

"Chris this is Brandon, Brenda's brother and who helped me bail you out. Brandon this is Chris, and he is my boyfriend. I've heard y'all already met but I wanted y'all to meet properly,"Sirenity said low.

I reached out my good hand to dap Brandon up but he left me hanging.

"All ima tell you is to treat Sirenity right, fuck with her and I'll fuck you up, no questions asked,"Brandon huffed.

"Alright,"I answered. I was in no position to try to beef with this man. He obviously cared for Sirenity and if anything I need to have him on my good side.

"Where y'all headed?"he turned to Sirenity lowering his tone.

She turned to me. "My crib,"I answered him.

"He lives by me, I'll show you where.."she jumped in.

"Matter of fact, drop us off at Roosevelt Park, I need to play ball,"I said.

"Ball with a broken hand?"she asked confused.

"Yeah," I said aggravated.

I know it sounded stupid but I had my reasons. I didn't want Brandon knowing where I lived.

Sirenity caught on and hopped in the backseat next to me.

I grabbed her thighs, and looked at her smiling.

She's so beautiful

The ride was very quiet, but it didn't matter. As long as I was with Sirenity I was fine.

We got to the park shortly and waited for Brandon's car to pull out.

After waiting for a good ten minutes, we began our journey to my condo.

We talked the whole walk, but my mind could not fully focus on everything she was saying.

How was I going to come about this?

"Oh yeah weren't you suppose to tell me something?"was then last thing I heard, stopping me from my thoughts.

"Yeah, I wanted to talk to you about what happened at the hospital with my mother after you left,"I replied.

"What's up?"she asked interested.

"Well......when you left she and I had an argument. She told me that she had got counseling and got married and that she wanted me and my sisters to go live with her..."

"What did you say?"she interrupted.

"I said no, of course. Almost all my life I have been raising my sisters alone and I've been the only person they could trust and depend on. I know my mother well and I know that she is only doing this for the money. She knows that the government pays her back for every child she is responsible for during income tax season. She doesn't love us and she damn sure doesn't care for us," I said cracking my voice.

I tried so hard not to cry .

"I understand, and you're right for not going to live with her, besides you have your own crib and whip, you got your own,"she consolated me.

"Well she told me that she was going to take me to court and fight me over the custody of my sisters, and if she gets aware of all that happened with Tyquan she will surely present it to the judge and use it against me. That will give them more motive to give her the custody of them," I put my head down.