Chapter 12

"Yah, princess! Are you even listening to me?" Bomi went back to normal state and showed a wry smile to Jinyoung that is now pouting. Even though she wants to listen to him, her mind is just too occupied with what happened earlier. She didn't expect that to happen.

'But his lips is still so soft.'

"I'm sorry. Peace!" And she did aegyo just to make Jinyoung laugh. Jinyoung chuckled and messed he hair. "Yah, Jinyoung-ah. Stop messing my hair, I'm not a kid nor a dog."

"So, are you done getting what you want? So that we can go to the cashier, pay them all and I'll accompany you home and you'll cook for me. I just wanted to taste your dishes badly." She just smiled at Jinyoung and looked at the cart. It's now loaded with food.

"This is enough. Let's go to the cashi—" she stopped when her eyes landed on her favorite drink. "Mogu-mogu!" She childishly ran near to where the mogu-mogu are placed and got some of it. Jinyoung, meanwhile, chuckled while looking at her.

'She's really childish. And I like her even more.' And he walked to where Bomi is, pushing the cart.

"Put them in the cart before they vanished." Bomi nods and places five big bottles of mogu-mogu in the cart.

After roaming around the supermarket, they went to the cashier and paid the groceries. Jinyoung offered to pay but Bomi declined since they are her grocery so that she can have stocks in the house. She just asked Jinyoung to come with her thou she wanted Baekhyun to accompany her but who would want to invite him after what happened between them at the site? She's shy to face him.

"So, how's the visit at the site earlier?" Jinyoung asked to open a topic while driving to Bomi's house. Bomi then remembered what happened and she can feel her face hotted.

'Aish! Jinjja! He just let me remember Baekhyun's lips on mine.' And her face hotted more when she remembered what Baekhyun did. Baekhyun nibbled her lower lips which caused her to be back on her senses and she distanced herself from him.

"Cat got your tongue? Haha." She just hits him on the arm then stared outside the car.

"What do you want to eat?" She asked to change the topic.

"Beef steak."

-

It's been days since Baekhyun always went home and it's all because of Bomi. He just wanted to see her everyday so that he can check on her. He's afraid that she'll vanish just like years ago. But since she has a project, she needs to stay in the Philippines for months or year.

"Good evening, Manong Felix." He greeted the guard as he entered the subdivision.

"Same to you, hijo. I noticed that you're now going here to spend the night." The guard told him smiling so he smiled.

His eyes landed on Bomi's house and his eyebrows furrowed when he saw a familiar figure getting out of an unfamiliar car. He hit the brake and waited for whoever Bomi with is. And his eyes widened when he saw a familiar face.

'Jinyoung.' He clenched his fist. He wanted to get out of his car and punch that bastard but he just stopped himself. If he do that, Bomi will surely be angry and maybe she'll avoid him again.

He saw Jinyoung getting something in the compartment and after that walked to Bomi's house with her.

He felt jealous and mad. He turn the ignition on and drive back to the subdivision's gate. He decided to spend the night in his condo.

-

*bzzzt bzzzt* Chorong looked at her phone and smiled when Bomi's name appeared on the screen.