Chapter 18

So today's your birthday, and I dedicate this chapter for you @arwa_bbh 💕 Thank you for supporting me here in wattpad and also in instagram. God bless you ☺️😘

Mom, I'm planning to propose to Bomi. Do you have any suggestions to where I can buy our engagement ring?" Baekhyun's parents froze and slowly looked at him.

"Are you sure about that, son? No taking it back?" He smiled at his smiling dad and then he nodded.

"Yes dad. I am so sure of my feelings for her. It's been more than 10 years since I started liking her." And his dad's smile widen as he hear his answer.

"Then give her the ring I gave you years ago, son. That ring was passed generation to generation. And since you decided to marry Bomi then give it to her." He scratched his nape when he remembered the ring but forgot where he put it. His mom gave it to him when he was still in high school.

"Uhmmm..about the ring. I really forgot where I placed it, mom. I'm sorry."

"I warned you, mister. Didn't I tell you to keep it?"

"I'm sorry." And he showed his mom a smile and she just rolled her eyes at him. "By the way, Bomi told me that she'll go to the company later. She wants to eat lunch with us and she'll be the one cooking lunch. Are you both free?"

Mr. and Mrs. Byun looked at each other and smiled. And then they both look at him and nodded. "Sure. We'd love to see her and taste her dishes."

*

Bomi looked at her reflection on the mirror and smiled. It's her first time to go to the company alone and she'll be bringing some lunch. Now she imagined her being married to Baekhyun and she'll bring him lunch everyday.

'Errr, what did I just imagine? Stop fantasizing, Bomi. Baekhyun never mentioned marriage or wedding.' And she softly slapped her face and looked at the mirror. 'I need to look presentable and beautiful in front of my boyfriend.'

She slowly made her way to the information desk, carrying the paper bag on her left hand. "Excuse me. Where can I find Mr. Baekhyun Byun's office?"

"Ahhh, ma'am, do you have any scheduled appointment with Mr. Byun?" The girl asked back, which pissed her off.

She was about to answer her when a girl approached them and asked, "Where's Mr. Baekhyun Byun's office?"

"Do you have scheduled appointment with Mr. Byun, ma'am?"

While the two are talking, she pulled out her phone that is ringing and she saw Baekhyun's name on the screen. And now she's a little bit mad to him.

"Now what?"

(Woah, what's wrong love? Did I do something wrong?) She heaved a sigh when she heard his sad voice over the line. Why did she even feel mad towards him?

"Nothing. It's just that...I can't go to your office 'cause I don't have a scheduled appointment with you." She turned to look at the two girls that are seem arguing.

'Who's that girl anyway and what does she want with Baek? Tsss.'

"Excuse me, but Mr. Byun cancelled the meeting 'cause he has to take care of some important matters. That's what his secretary said." She heard the girl on the desk said.

"Hi love." She looked at the guy that is smilingly walking towards her. He then give her a peck on the lips. "I thought something happened to you. You're not answering me over the phone."

"Oh." She glanced at her phone and realized that they were talking over the phone.

"Is there something wrong? Are you sick?" She immediately shook her head and smiled.