Chapter: 1

Yuuki pov

Me and Yui are moving "so who do you think they are?" I asked her "humans" she answered "I bet there vampire's" I said jokingly "you know they aren't real" she said "but angels are" I told her and showed her my necklace.

Yui had a red cross while I had a blue angel.

"You have a point" she said then the car stopped and we both got out.

"Thank you" I said to the driver then he left.

We both grabbed our purse and our luggage.

We walked to the gate and it was open so we went in then we went to the door.

Yui knocked on it then it opened by itself.

"Whoa" I said then it started to rain so we went inside.

There was a chandler a big one "cool" I said "okay umm anyone home" she yelled "stay here I'll go look" I told her then put down my stuff "brb" I told her then ran off.

Yui pov

"Brb" Yuuki said then she ran off "n-" I said but she was gone so I went and saw a boy on a sofa so I went to him.

Yuuki pov

I saw sweets so I went in the room.

"Hello?" I asked "anyone here?" I added again but silence was the answered "would you get mad if I eat these?" I asked no one answered so I went and sat down.

I grabbed a macron, it was purple

"Just like my friend" I said and ate it

"Aww why you eat that?" Someone asked.

I looked around but saw no one.

"And I'm leaving" I said then ran around the house.

I saw a room full of stuffes so I ran and played with them.

"You want to play with me?" Someone asked I looked back and saw a boy about my age with purple hair.

"Cool your hair" I told him then he sat beside me "why is it cool?" He asked me "well I have a friend that has purple hair" I answered "what's her name?" He asked me "Cordelia" I answered "what did you say?" He asked "I said I was going to leave" I told him but then he some how teleported to the door.

"On one condition" he said "wh-what" I said a bit scared "I want to taste you" he said then showed me his fangs.

"Oh cool your a vampire" I said then it hit me "and you want my blood" I added in then I smirked "do you really?" I asked then then placed my hand on his cheek then he put his hand on my hand.

He was cold but I was colder "a-are you a vampire?" He asked me "nope I just have cold hands" I told him then slithered out.

"Sorry but I have to go" I told him and blew him a kiss.

I ran and ran till I found my twin.

She was sitting on a sofa with more boys.

"And here's my twin" she said then I sat down beside her.

"Yui who are they?" I asked then a boy told me then I saw the purple haired boy again.

"Oh hi again" I told him "hello" he answered.

"Well he said that two girls will be here" one of them said "p-please let us leave" Yui said then she walked but fell and blood was on her knee I ran and sat beside her.

Me and her saw there eyes "oh ya and there vampires" I told her "oh and don't even try" I told her "then we run" she said and stood up.

I grabbed my twin's hand and lead her.

First we saw Kanato with sweets I grabbed one then we ran more.

We went to the door but it was closed so we ran upstairs.

We saw a door open so we went in there.

I saw my friend "Do see her?" my twin asked me "ya see" I said but then she crashed into bookshelves.

She saw a diary so I sat beside her.

I am so happy with my twin daughters are alive but

That was all I read because the vampires came.

"How did you get in?" One of them asked me I can't remember there names

"Th-the door just opened" Yui answered "and we saw Cordelia" I told them "h-how do you know that name" another asked me "she's my friend" I told them.

"Save her" the first one said then they went to my twin.

"Get out of the way" one of them said "you ain't getting blood vampire's" I told them "aww isn't that cute" said one of them "would you do that for your brothers?" I asked him "h-how did you know" he asked me "oh really you do have a brother I was just guessing" I told him "well anyways don't drink her" I said.

But then I felt licking on my neck I backed up.

"Remember don't kill them" one of them said

"Also she's really cold" Kanato said 'wait why do I remember that name?' I thought then I just shook it off.

"It's true feel my hand" I said then I stood up and put my hands on there cheek then I sat down.

"Okay so we save her" one of them said "I agree" the other said "okay" Kanato said then he went behind me "good night" he said then everything went black.

Yui pov

"Wh-what did you do to her?" I asked them "don't worry she'll wake up" one of them answered then the purple hair boy carried her bridal style to some where.

"Now we have you" said another and licked my neck.

Yuuki pov

Though it turned black I heard screaming 'Yui' I thought but couldn't get out.

"I-I have to help her" I whispered "don't worry she'll be okay" someone said then that person laid me down.

The end