Chapter: 2

Yuuki pov

I woke up in a bed???

'Wait did they change my clothes?' I thought and they did.

I blushed 'who was it then?' I thought then I stood up 'I should look for Yui' I thought.

I opened the door but someone was there already it was Kanato.

"Where you going?" He asked me as he came forwards I walked back soon enough I was on my bed.

"I-I was going to f-find my sister" I answered "but why we have school" he told me "at this hour?" I asked "yes" he answered then pointed to my uniform.

"O-okay umm I'll change b-but can y-you please g-go Kanato" I told him "okay let's go teddy" he said then he left.

I change quickly then I went to go look for my twin.

She was in her room.

I opened the door and she was dressed.

"Where were you?" I asked her "here" she answered "were you bitten?" I asked "nope" she said "okay good so you know we have" I said "night school" she ended "yes" I said "let's go" I added and grabbed her hand.

~ ~ ~ Time Skip ~ ~ ~ (in the limousine)

Me and Yui we sitting beside each other "what's wrong pancake what's on your mind?" Ayato asked my twin "n-nothing and don't call me pancake I have a name you know and it's Yui Komori" she told him "no I can call you what every I want" he said "then what's my nickname" I mumbled and gladly he didn't hear me 'wait now I know there names?' I thought.

"There cranberry juice" said Reiji then me and Yui saw two we both got one.

"Thanks" I told him then I drank it.

"Well you two are our prey" he said I rolled my eyes.

I went and felt my hands 'well at least there warmer' I thought.

I heard chattering it was Yui.

"See teddy then is what mortals do when there scared" Kanato said 'oh just shut up' I thought.

I grabbed her hand she was use to mine.

I started to hum a song that out dad use to sing to us.

"What's the song?" Kanato asked me "it's a song that out dad use to sing to us" I answered "ohh please sing it" he said "umm can I?" I asked the other brothers "sure" they said.

'Don't be scared your not alone remember that you have us

You don't need to worry you have us

We love who you are and love you what you do

We don't care about value because your all I need

I won't hurt you I want to help so please

If you go somewhere on your own always remember you have us'

Then I finished they all clapped then I felt Yui head on my shoulder they were still clapping

"Shh" I told them then they stopped "also it was lullaby" I told them then it was quite all the way there.

~ ~ ~ Time Skip ~ ~ ~ (to the school)

Yuuki pov

"Your in all of Ayato and Kanato class so just flow them" Reiji told is "okay" we said then we went there.

"Umm where do we sit?" I asked then the teacher came in "oh Yuuki you can just sit beside Kanato" he answered "oh okay thanh you sensei" I told him then sat beside Kanato.