Mb Chapter 6

Yuuki pov

It was about 6:45 I would say so I changed my clothes into my school uniform then I went downstairs and saw Ruki.

"So how is this going to work?" I asked him "you just go to school now and we'll met you there" he told me "okay" I said "bai" I added then I went to the door and walked out.

I put on my ring and transformed into a vampire.

"See you inu-chan" I think Kou said "don't get lost seed" Yuma added I just disappeared to the Sakamaki's house.

I was outside of it.

"Still looks the same" I said then I transported into my room.

It was the same like the way I left it.

"Now what?" I asked myself "I'll go to the brothers since I have nothing else to do" I said then I walked downstairs.

I saw Ayato laying on the sofa that Yui had first found him.

"Are you even trying to find us?" I asked/yelled at him then he opened his eyes "Yuuki?" He asked "do I look like a ghost?" I asked him "well" he said "shut it" I said.

"Anyways have you been looking for me and Yui?" I asked him "where's Yui?" He demanded "still at the house" I told him "what house?" Ayato asked "the four brother's house" I told him he still didn't get it.

"Get your other brothers. or are they already here?" I said because earlier I felt more presents.

"So you still have the sense weeaboo-chan" Laito said "don't you see the ring" I told him "where's Yui?" Subaru asked "so now two people like her" I said "shut up" Subaru and Ayato said I smirked.

"Okay so let me explain it from the top" I told them.

"Apparently me and Yui have 'Eve's' blood in us so they the Mukami's brothers came and kidnapped us and ya" I summed it up.

"When is a Yui going to be back?" Shu now asked "school" I answered "good" Reiji said "well now I need to go" I told them "I'm gonna skip today" Ayato told me 'that son of a-' but I didn't finish my thought because someone was dragging me.

I looked who it was Kanato. (Well duh this is a Kanato x oc)

Then he opened the door to my room. (I know what ur thinking ur all dirty minded)

The next thing I knew was that I was pushed on the bed so I sat up and Kanato sat in front of me.

"What now?" I asked him "why did you let yourself being taken?" He asked 'oh ya' I thought I saw him when I disappeared with Kou.

I scratched the back of my head "well I needed to get to Yui but those bastard didn't like me" I told him "so they only will let you see  her " he said "at school" I ended.

"But you should of stayed" he told me "I needed to find my sister" I told him then he mumbled something I didn't get it but then he pinned me to the bed.

I wasn't that surprised because I don't know what they were living off of.

Then the fangs sank int o my neck.

I didn't feel anything to be honest.

I have no idea how this hurted Yui.

Then I felt his tongue on the fang holes then it healed so I sat back.

"Where's teddy?" I asked him (fir real I almost forgot teddy)