Chapter: 6

Yuuki pov

My eyes shot up.

"Where am I? Where's Yui?" I asked

"In your room duh and Yui is outside" someone answered

"Ayato" I said and looked at him then I sat up "oww" I said my back hurt "ahh yes now your awake" he said "so what should I call you?" He asked himself "my name" I told him "nah Yuuki sounds boring" he told me I stuck my tough at him.

"Ahh Slut-chan" he said "hi" I said "and bye I'll be going" I said and stood up but then he pinned me onto the bed.

"Wh-what?" I asked "are you going to suck my blood?" I asked sarcastically "bingo" he said then his fangs sank into my neck.

"Kaya" I said in pain. (Idk if that's a word)

""Your blood is just like your twins" he mumbled

Minutes later he disappeared.

Then I checked my neck 'dang it he didn't heal it' I thought then he reappeared "forgot one thing" he said and again pinned me and licked my fang marks and left.

"Good" I mumbled then I went outside.

I didn't see her.

"She's with Kanato" Subaru said then I looked at him "thanks" I said "but where?" I asked again "grave yard" he answered and disappeared.

'I guess it's in there jeans' I thought then I walked to the grave yard.

I saw Yui get up.

She sorta looked like a zombie.

I ran to her and hold her hand.

"You okay he suck your blood?" I asked her she nodded didn't say anything "don't worry Ayato sucked mine to" I said then her eyes widen "don't worry he healed" I said she nodded I gave her a hug.

"Did he kiss you?" She asked me I laughed at that "no why wait Kanato kissed you didn't he" I said a bit jelly.

"Ohh someone jelly" she said squealing "pff" I said she looked at me with a smile I gave up "fine I might like Kanato but no feeling came yet because he kissed me but" I said "but your going to fall in love" she told me I stuck my tough at her.

"Well I'm gonna go" she said I nodded then I walked at the grave yard.

Kanato looked at me "ahh and the other twin comes" he said with an insane smile.

I gulped then he looked at me carefully.

"Your paler who drank from you?" He asked "why do you want to know" I shot back "because" he said "because why" I said a frown was forming on his face.

"Teddy who do you think it was?" He asked him "you gonna kill them?" I asked "no" he said "so teddy how about we give Yuuki a punishment" he told teddy.

'Oh god' I thought "oh you know I should get going now" I told him with a nervous smile and started to back away.

"Ahh ahh ahh not yet" he said as he walked closer to me.

I saw that I was in the forests a bit.

"Okay well bye" I said and turned around but then he was right in front of me.