Chapter 12

Yuuki pov

I heard a slap.

I opened my eyes.

'Wait I was sleeping?' I thought then I stood up.

I saw Yui well not Yui I saw Crodelia in Yui's body.

I saw Reiji up there and Richter so I decided to disappear and reappeared beside Reiji.

"So you've stolen my twin's body" I said "yes yes I have" she answered I saw her caring Shu's knife.

'Could I?' I thought then I felt presents (like auras).

I turned around and saw Kanato and Laito.

"Ahh Laito Kanato" Cordelia said "mother is that you?" Kanato asked her "why yes now why don't you sing my little song bird" she said "mother" Laito said "I thought I would see you in hell" he added 'that's deep' I thought "well I'm sorry I didn't live up to your expatiate Laito" she said.

Then I felt two more presents.

Shu and Subaru.

'Wait where's Ayato?' I thought then Reiji was downstairs.

They talked I was thinking about Yui.

'So Cordelia is in Yui's body so how do we get her out' I thought then I saw Richter stand in front of Cordelia.

Subaru jumped and punched him but Richter turned Subaru's fist the Subaru jumped down.

"It looks like our little Yuuki is quite what's the matter?" Cordelia asked me "the matter is that your in my twin's body bitch" I told her then she looked at me.

'Geez people I'm not a innocent little girl' I thought then she gave Richter the knife.

"Kill everyone but start with the girl" she told him "then you will be the head of this house hold" she added then he looked at me "well I do want to kill you because you called her a name" he told me "catch me first" I said and sticker out my tough.

Then he thrust at me I disappeared and I was sitting on the couch at the living room floor.

"Nice try" I said with a wink.

Then he turned around to Cordelia.

"What are you waiting for?" She asked him "ohh I know your using me" he said "but I was using you the whole time" he added.

'Plot turn around' I thought.

"Wh-what?" She asked him "I was ahead of you all this time" he said then he explained.

(I just don't wanna write plus I forgot lol)

Then Ayato was up there.

Richter grabbed a sword holding Cordelia while swing it at him but Ayato kept on dogging then Reiji (I think) threw him a sword and he caught it.

Then there was a sword fight.

I wish I could do that.

Then Richter pushed the sword in Ayato chest.

"A-Ayato" Cordelia no wait Yui said.

"Yui" I said then she slipped out of Richter grasp.

Then Yui came down with Subaru's knife and ran down.

I ran to where Yui was.

I looked at her I knew what she was going to do.

"Don't you dare" I said but she gave me the knife.

"Do it" she said "I won't" I told her the boys were still fighting.

"Please" she said "f-f-fine" I said then I grabbed the knife she put her hands on mine then I stabbed her.

She fell and I caught her.

I looked up and Richter disappeared and Ayato came down.

I saw Cordelia's spirit.

She flew outside.

I gave her to Ayato.

"Be right back" I told them "wh-" Kanato said but I disappeared.

I was at the graveyard.

I saw Cordelia on her grave.

She turned around and looked at me.

"Why don't I just take over your body?" She asked me "because you don't want to" I said "true" she told me then I step forwards.

"Give me your body and I'll hurt no one" she told me "you wouldn't hurt anyone" I shot back "I will even my own son Kanato" she said I stopped for a moment.

'Don't believe her' I told myself 'but' I thought again 'she wouldn't do that' I thought then I turned around.

"No" I said "goodbye Cordelia" I said then I disappeared.

I reappeared while walking into the living room.

I saw Reiji holding a antidote.

"It's not complete" he said "I need something that is a part of her" he told us "I think I have something" Kanato said then he ripped teddy.

(R.I.P teddy 😥)

Kanato brought out a small bottle of of of wait Cordelia's ashes.

'Well tats a bit creepy' I thought then he gave it to Reiji.

Reiji studded up the ages with the antidote.

Then he brought it to Yui and somehow Yui drank it.

Ayato kneeled down and kissed her.

'OTP' I was fangirling mentally

Ayato stood back up.

"Here" he said then he threw me my necklace "thanks" I told him then I put it on.

I looked at Yui again.

'If this doesn't work then I will literally murder all of them' I thought.

Was waited and watched Yui.

She breathed and sat up I couldn't feel Cordelia anymore.

"Yui" I said then I ran and hugged her.

"God I thought you were dead" I said "just never kill yourself again" I told her "well you sorta killed me thou" she said I rolled my eyes "you wanted me to kill you so you killed yourself" I said then I stood up.

Then she looked at me "I'm really thirsty" she said.

The End