Chapter: 3

Yuuki pov

Me and Yui were eating at the table dinner with the other vampires.

I sat across from Ayato.

Anyways I was eating unlike my twin but I rather eat in my room by myself though.

"Would you like me to feed you?" Laito asked my twin "Laito that is very bad table manners" Reiji said 'wow looks like Reiji is like the father.

"Well I'm done" Shu said and left "teddy how about we have some banana snowball?" Kanato asked his teddy and used a fork and tried to picked it up but failed but kept on stabbing.

I finished my dinner.

"Dinner is now finished" Reiji said so then we all went but first I needed to talk to him.

"Umm Mr.Reiji" I said "yes what is it?" He asked me "maybe next time I can eat in my room by myself" I said "if that suits you and if that will make you better" he said "oh okay" I said "wait what did you mean by making myself better?" I asked "well you look pal I guess Kanato drank you yesterday" he said "well you need to warm up" he said "oh okay thank you" I told him and went to my room.

"Should I take a shower?" I asked myself "or should I see Yui?" I asked myself again "I'll do the second one" I said then I walked to the door.

When I opened it I saw Laito "well hello there" he said "hello Laito" I said "oh so you know my names so what should I call you" he said "by my name" I answered "what's your name?" He asked "Yuuki" I answered "hummm" he said "why do you call Yui a bitch?" I asked him "just cuz Slut-chan" he said then pinned me to the wall and bit me. 

'Why us?' I asked mentally then he licked he fang marks. 

"Okay I'll be going" he said and disappeared then I saw Kanato "you want some more blood?" I asked him sacristy.

"No I want to play with you' he answered 'so is he innocent?' I thought "oh okay but first what game?" I asked him "follow me" he said then he grabbed my hand.

I was still colder than the boys.

Soon we entered a room filled with stuffys.

"This is like a dream come true" I said excitedly

He just started at me "what?" I asked "you look cute when you are excited" he told me I blushed "th-thanks" I said "now your blushed" he said "o-oh okay"I said and cooled down.

"So anyways Kanato why so many?" I asked him

"Some were my mom's lover" he said I shivered then I saw her

He patted a teddy bear then disappeared

"Hello?" He said "oh sorry I just saw my friend again" I told him "oh her" he said "well anyways which ones aren't your mom's lover?" I asked him.

"Well I have a pile of some that are just normal" he told me so then we walked to that piled.

There were 10-20 teddy bears and some were roped but some weren't.

"You can have one" he said "my gift" he added with a weak smile "really?" I asked "really" he said "yay thanks Kanato your the best" I said then I picked a blue teddy bear but it was ripped at the back.

"Why that one?" He asked me "well first it's blue and I like to sew so I'm going to sew its back" I told him "interesting" he said then he disappeared and reappeared.

"Okay so we gonna play?" I asked him "okay" he said so we played.

~ ~ ~ Time Skip ~ ~ ~ (to betting Yui)

Yuuki pov

Something didn't feel right

Yui something's wrong.

"Can I go I need to see Yui" I told him "oh okay but just come back okay?" He asked "okay" I reply so I ran and went to find Yui.

- 5 minutes later

I found Yui with most of the Vampires

"What are you doing?" I asked them "well you see we're betting on your twin here you see" Laito said "and Shu is going to win this he added.

"Can I bet?" I asked them "sure but your not going to win" Ayato said "I will" I said then Shu threw his last darts.

"Your up" Shu said and gave me three darts so then I started.

First throw I hit the middle

Second throw I hit the middle

Third throw I hit the middle

"I won" I said "I got 300 points" I told them "damn it" Ayato said then Laito gave me my sister.

"Come on let's go" I said "don't worry we're not escaping we're having our 'girl time' " I said "also since I won don't drink from her for today" I added then we went to my room.

"So fill me in" I told her

"Oh okay" she said

"Well Ayato came and drank some blood soon I went to the bathroom then I found Shu then he drank my blood when I got back to Ayato he dragged me to Shu and they hand a bet then you came in and saved me" she told me "oh okay" I said.

"So how's it going with Kanato?" She asked me

"He's good" I told her then I remembered my promise

"Dang it I have to get back I still need to play with him" I told her "okay but wait" she said "uh-hu what?" I asked "how did you know that I was in danger?" She asked me "well were twins we have a connection" I told her then I left my room.

- 5 minutes later

Yuuki pov

"I'm here" I said panting a bit.

"What took you so long?" He asked me

"Well long story short I won a bet and the prize was my twin" I told him "oh okay but your late" he said "you took forever" he added.

"So what do I get a punishment?" I asked jokingly "ahh yes you should get a punishment" he said then he stood up and walked to me.

I back up but only to get hit by a wall.

Soon he pinned me to the wall.

"And your gonna suck my blood" I said "your right" he said then he started to suck my blood.

I saw my hand get paler and everything us going blurry.

"K-Kanato I-I'm gonna faint" I told him then everything turned black.

Kanato pov

Yuuki fainted "over did it" I said so then I picked her bridal style and carried her to her room while holding teddy.

When I got there I laid her down on her bed.

I went and felt her pluse.

'She's cold and her pulse is barely moving' I thought 'wait why do I even care she's a mortal she's my prey' I thought then I touched the fang marks.

She flinched

'I guess I should heal it' I thought so then I licked her fang marks and it healed.

Then she was sleeping.

I threw a blanket over her.

'Why are you so cold?' I asked her mentally

Then I saw her teddy bear on her dress drawer.

I grabbed it and gave it to her then I left.

The End