Mb Chapter 2

Yuuki pov

I opened my eyes.

'Yui' was my first thought then I went and changed my clothes then I used the bathroom.

~ ~ ~ Time Skip ~ ~ ~ (10 minutes later)

Yuuki pov

I burst thought the living room door.

"What the heck" Ayato yelled at me "someone took Yui" I said then they all looked at me.

I sat down "would you like me explain?" I asked then "yes" said Reiji so then I started.

"Well Yui was walking outside so then I felt four auras and I transported out there so we ran but the four auras trapped us. One in front of us and three behind us. They wanted Yui and I let her go a-" but I got interrupted but Ayato.

"Why would you do that" he said "if you shut up I'll tell you" I yelled back "I gave her my necklace b-" but I got interrupted by Reiji this time "and why would you do that?" He asked me "just let me finish" I said coldly "it has a tracker in it" I told them "why?" Kanato asked "because when I started to see Cordelia my father put a tracker in it" I answered.

"So we can track her" Shu said "but with what?" Subaru asked "with her necklace" I said as I hold it up "you have that?" Ayato asked me "well this was how they tracked me" I told them "do how does it work?" Reiji asked me "it glows when it's near my necklace" I told them "also I think the four boys were the one we saw earlier" I said "and were they good looking?" Laito asked me "like hell,well like you guys" I said.

"Pff" they all said I giggled.

"Well we need to rescue her" Ayato said "again" he added "but I can show you the four boys at school well I think they go to school at least" I said.

They all nodded.

Yui pov

I got pinned at the wall by Ruki.

Then his fangs sank into my neck.

He sucked on it.

"Y-your blood" he said "it taste like her blood" he said "but it's also not" he added 'Yuuki' I thought "so we need your twin" he said then he disappeared.

'Be careful Yuuki' I thought.