Drunk In Love.

Jacob bursts through the door in a drunken and slumped manor. He wrapped his lips around his bottle of booze and started laughing hysterically for no apparent reason. You woke up in an instant and looked around the room, your heart jumping. Laughter was heard past the thick room doors and you thought someone was invading your home. So, you reached for the pistol that was under Jacob's pillow and you wrapped your robe around you tight. A lump was growing in your throat, as you opened the creaking door and slipped through the crack. Glass was being broken and things were being slammed. All that went through your mind was, "When the hell is Jacob gonna get home?!".

You see the silhouette of the man standing at the refrigerator. You aim the gun at the person and flip the light switch on. ".....Jacob seriously!" You yell as you place the gun down on the table and run to him.

"Th-...the hell you talm b-bout...woman?" Jacob giggles as he takes his tie off and his blazer following his tie to the floor. He slams the refrigerator closed after he grabs a bottle of Champagne out and places it on the counter.

You go to the drawer and pull out two plastic cups, soon after speeding to the fridge. You opened it and bent down to get the Ginger Ale. "Baby for real, you need to stop drinking because it's getting out of control." You moan.

He stares at you sexily and bites his bottom lip as he walks up on you and grabs your hips roughly. You squeal and push him back with your butt and pour his Ginger Ale in the cup. "Damn...that ass h-had me li-li-like." He laughs while he licks his lips.

You roll your eyes and hand him the cup, "Here, drink this baby boy." You yawn as you hand him the cup.

He knocks the cup out of your hand and pulls you closer. "Ionn want no d-damn Ginger...-burps- Ale... Shit I want you." He groans as his alcohol swarmed breath fills your nostrils and he kisses your neck.

You push him away and snatch the Champagne bottle off of the counter and put it back into the refrigerator. "Can you stop? I'm not in the mood for this right now Jacob please.." You snot as you get the Swifer Mop to clean up the mess he just spilled.

Jacob grunts loud and grabs you while throwing the mop to the ground. He picks you up and lifts you into the air while holding you up strong. "Don't deny m-me woman. I want you and you're gonna let me have you, understand?" He slurs while looking you dead into your dark brown eyes.

You shake your head and bluntly say, "FUCK YOU." While you stare back at him trying not to get intimidated.

Jacob grins and put you down slowly and brushes your clothes off. He shoos you away and you roll your eyes and walk out of the kitchen, you mumble under your breath loud enough for him to hear and you say, "I can't wait until Chres comes so I can dump your sorry ass."

Jacob's emotions fill with anger and he starts huffing and puffing. He grabs the Champagne out of the refrigerator and pops the top off with ease. Following, he wraps his lips around the gold neck and chugs it down mercilessly.

He starts to tear up and he throws the glass bottle to the ground and sits at the table pondering with warm tears strolling down his face. "I can't believe she'd do...this to me. I love her, I've always loved...her. She cheated on me, with.....Chres?" Jacob sniffled as he let out all of his thoughts aloud.

Jacob picked his head up and wiped his warm tears as he looked in front of him without a facial expression. He rested his hands on the table and as he put his hands down, he felt something cold and hard. Your heart? Not at all, it was the gun you left downstairs. Jacob picked it up slow and stared at it like it was the most beautiful thing he's ever seen. Thoughts ran through his head and voices mumbled little things to him. Alcohol takes over many and Jacob was about to be another victim. He walked up the steps slowly in search of you, making sure to not make any noise. He finally gets to the room door and it creaks open slowly, your sleeping and motionless body laying on the soft king size bed. Jacob took small steps towards the bed and stared at your body. He kissed your forehead softly and whispered the words, "I love you..". And with that, he backed up at least a foot and held the gun up towards your forehead. A final tear dropped from his eye and he suddenly,

pulled the trigger.....