Instagram That Hoe

You grip his hair and pull it back slowly. "I'm almost done, baby sit still."

Jacob moans and licks his lips. "Shit...Baby you know I love when you...mhmmmm....Pull my hair. Fuck."

You laugh and say, "Stop getting excited. All done, go look." You pat both his shoulders and lay back on the bed.

Jacob gets up and looks in the mirror. "I look funny. My head's all lopsided and shit."

"That proves your hair doesn't need to be braided jack hole, but guess what?"

"What baby girl?"

"You have doo-doo braidsssss. Ewww!" You poke at them and laugh, then proceed to take a picture. "Instagraaaaammmmm!"

Jacob's eyes widen and he yells out, "Noooooo!" He jumps on your back and begins to whine. "Take this shit out my head, nowwwwwwww."

You grunt and say, "Get your fat ass off meeeeee. I can't breathe Jacob damn!"

"Take these braids out my headdddd, I look like Ray! And delete that picture NOW."

You put the phone in your bra and stick your tongue out. "Neh, you can't get it now."

Jacob smirks and says, "Oh really?" He reaches his hand in your shirt and feels around for it.

"Oooo you nasty baby." You say, sticking your tongue out.

"Welllll, you know how I d- Ayee! Come back here!"

You run in the bathroom and lock the door. "Anddddd POST! Love you though baby."

"I'm gonna get you back. Watch your back baby girl. Watch. Your. Back." He leaves out the room and closes the door softly, with a devious smirk on his face.