Drunk in Love [Part 2]

Your body twitches and you lay there motionless, with your silk robe beginning to soak in blood. Jacob looks at your lifeless, beautiful body and begins to tear up. He wipes his running nose with the arm sleeve of his suit jacket. 

"Oh Jesus, what have I done? What have I done!" He screams and falls down to the floor hysterically.

            The gun drops on the floor next to him as he lays there feeling empty and hurt. He reminisces and bawls, tears streaming down into his hair. He gags on his own hysteria and begins to sit up slowly. Jacobs tries to stand up, but his knees buckle and collapse on him. He falls to his knees beside the bed and lays his head on your stomach, sobbing into your bloody robe. 

            Jacob finally gets the strength to stand and wobbles to the bedroom door, heading for the stairs. He sets his foot on the first step and almost falls, but catches his balance sloppily. He steady's down the steps and back into the kitchen, shuffling through the drawers for his tape recorder. He slobs over his arm as he sits down at the table uneasily. He begins to speak with tears and snot dripping on to the wooden table.

"Yes, I was the one who killed my wife. I'm owning up to it and God forgive me, I know it was wrong. But something told me to do it, I couldn't stop it. Something told me she deserved it since she thought it was okay to cheat on me. She was cheating on me with Chresanto though, what's he got that I don't? Muscles, a bigger penis? I gave that girl my all and she decided to cheat on me with my best friend, my brother. She doesn't deserve to live if she loved anyone else, I was supposed to be her ONLY. But I can't do anything about it now because I killed her in cold blood. I was so happy with her, why wasn't she happy with me? She my heart and I would give her anything down to my last dime, why? I can only ask why. But I know, I ask myself too. Why did I have to shoot her in her sleep? She needed to die peacefully, I didn't want her to struggle. I couldn't bare to see her crying and gasping for air, she deserved it that way but I couldn't see her like that. I couldn't do it, not with my own hands. Well, I guess you would call this my suicide note because I'm done. She was my last piece and now, she's gone, so I have no reason to be here either. Farewell Mom, I made you look so bad. I will always love you and it's not your fault I did this. You were nothing but good to me, only if my wife was as good to me as you were she'd still be alive. Don't cry, I'm going where I belong because I'm a disgusting animal. I'm getting what I deserve. It's selfish to take my own life instead of facing legal consequences. My consequences will be eternal, so don't worry about me. Chresanto, I hope you get hit by a bus because YOU made me do this to her. She didn't deserve to die, I should've killed you instead you monster. I don't think you deserve a wife and kids, you deserve to be in a grave somewhere rotting. Rayan, I love you man. Craig, I love you man. God, I'm sorry. I'm so....sorry."

          Jacob bursts out crying hysterically and lays his head on top of his folded arms. He heaves and his shoulders jump as he continues to let it all out. He sniffs heavily and slugs his way to the steps, knocking chairs over and throwing the champagne bottle causing it to break against the wall. He walks up the steps and wipes his face with his arm sleeve. Jacob bursts through the bedroom door, and knocks you guys' picture on the floor. He walks to the bed and watches your dead body, becoming pale. He picks up the gun off the floor and tosses the tape recorder next to your lifeless body. Jacob bends to your side and kisses your cold lips, shaking nervously.

 With his voice cracking he says, "I love you. I'm sorry." 

Jacob closes his eyes and clenches his mouth shut tight, sighing heavily. He places the gun under his chin and stretches his finger toward the trigger. Jacob pulls the trigger and his head blows off, his blood splashing on the walls. His lifeless body falls deep, into his blood.....and tears.