Honey Moon

You stand out on the balcony and lose yourself from the view in the beach house. The waves crashed into the shore softly and all you could do was admire it. The swaying waters danced with the smooth breeze, reminding you of you and Jacob on the dance floor. Your whole life began on this very day with the one person you decided to spend the rest of your life with. You rested your hands on the balcony wall and smoothed your hand on the glass frame slowly, taking everything in.

All of a sudden, a warm pair of hands crept around your waist and you smiled abruptly. He nipped at your ear and caressed your curves through the cream dress.

"Can you believe it baby? After all of our arguing, fussing, loving, and obstacles we're finally able to be together as one. I don't wanna argue anymore, I just wanna love you. Is it okay...if I love you tonight?"

You turned around and placed your left hand on the side of his face and kissed his top lip softly, then the bottom.

"Why would you ask and you know I wouldn't mind? We've fucked so many times, but this time……I just wanna make love to and with you. Is that okay with you?"

Jacob curved his lip and winked at you. "I've been waiting to hear that from yo nasty ass. Well madam, your wish is my command."

He swept you off your feet and took you in the room while shutting the balcony doors. Jacob laid you softly on the bed and looked you into your beautiful brown eyes. He slipped off your heels and let them drop to the floor. He unzipped your dress and began to pull it down slowly. You helped him, but he stopped you and said;

"Don't help me baby, I'm a big boy. So let me do this, Daddy's got it all under control." He smirked while peeling your dress from your body.

He slipped your dress to the floor by his feet and let you sit in your lace bra and panties. You blushed a little as he admired every inch of your glistening body.

Jacob untied his tie and threw it to the floor, while never taking his eyes off of you. He unbuttoned his jacket and threw it next to his tie.

He scrunched his face at you and said, "Well mami, are you gonna sit there and watch or are you gonna help me?" Jacob said in a seductive tone.

You smiled and sat up on the silk black sheets while helping Jacob unbutton his white dress shirt. You stare into his eyes and lean in to kiss him. Your lips meet softly and your wandering hands felt all over his soft, yet muscular chest. He was never the fighting type, so any scars were barely noticeable. He threw his shirt to the floor and climbed on top of you. You both fell back on the bed kissing and Jacob finally pulls away to kick off his pants. You helped pull them down as you felt his member already hard.

Jacob looked at you and said, "Are you read mi querido?" He whispered in your ear while beginning to kiss on your neck.

You moaned softly and nodded your head. "I'm ready mi amor."

He slid in slowly and watched your gasping face as he did. He mumbled to himself and said, "Damn I forgot how tight you are." As he grunts, sliding in further.

You moan lowly and wrap your legs around his hips sighing in the process. The pumps became immensely faster as Jacob locked gazes with you. You didn't know why, but he liked to look into your eyes while sliding in and out of you slowly; the bed starting to hit the headboard and the headboard hitting the wall.

Jacob picked up pace as he went deeper and deeper each time. Your cat started to get wet inside and it made it easier for Jay to deepen himself. His curls dropped down over his forehead as he leaned down and bit your hot neck.

"Why aren't you making those sexy ass noises I like?……I feel like you're ignoring me baby, stop fighting it." He said lowly.

"I'm not used to this……kind of sex. I like it rough, so treat me...l-like I'm your dirty slut. And maybe -aughhh, mhmm- I'll make those noises for you." You said biting your lip.

He nodded his head and began to sex you harder. He grinded inside slowly and popped his hips to hit you deeper. You moaned out louder and pulled his hair a little while kissing his chest. Jacob grunted lowly and pounded hard.  sweat growing immensely on his chest and forehead.

"You like it when I pop in that pussy like that baby? I heard one of my favorite noises.... You want me to do it again for you?" He said while lifting your right leg up over his shoulder and groping your left breast.

You started to squirm and yank the sheets. The clapping and moans filled the room as the headboard began to bang against the wall abrupt and loudly.

"Now you remember them Spanish words I taught you mami? Doesn't matter, I'm about to refresh your memory." He growls.

You moan aloud as you scream, "Aughhhhh, o-kay baby!"

He strokes faster and pins your wrists down to the bed as he pushes your leg further to your stomach and says, "How do you -grunts- say 'Daddy fuck me harder', and I wanna hear it just the way I taught it to you." Jacob smirks.

"¡Papá me jodas más difícil!" You start yelling while your walls spread and your whole body sweats under Jacobs touch.

He kisses your ankle as your toes point behind his head. "Good job baby, now...how do you say, 'Go deeper inside me?'"

"I-I forgot Jay, oh my God! Go deeper baby, I feel you hitting... m-my stomach!"

"Baby I can't keep going until you remember. We just went over this the other…damn…night. I'm starting to -mhmm- think that you're fucking with my emotions baby girl."

Jacob puts your leg down, and spreads them apart in front of him as he slides down; face in front of your cat. You bite your lip and he kisses your calf all the way up until your leg is laid across his broad shoulder. Jacob bites his bottom lip at your bare kitty and kisses your inner thighs. His soft and silky hair tickles your legs, but also heats you up from the warm feeling and you yank his hair accidentally. He groans aloud and kisses the cat.

"I like it when you pull my hair like that chiquita, do it again." He says as his flat wide tongue licks the outside of your lips.

You bite your lip and say, "Papá me gusta cuando te lamen el coño." You say while winking at him.

"Oh so you do remember? I knew you liked to fuck with me." He kisses your clit, leaving you with a tingling sensation in your lower region, causing you to jump.

Jacob smiles as he starts to slowly eat you out. His tongue curls and he tongue fucks you slowly as you begin to moan out his name,

Jacob……Jacob……Jacob

Is the only thing chiming through his head as he sucks on your clit and sucks your insides until he feels the sucking pressure on the roof of his mouth. He swirls his tongue around your clit while your toes curl and your leg pulls him in closer. Jay slides his hands around your waist and licks the slit of your vagina rapidly, feeling your legs start to shake. He uses his left hand to snake up your body and massage your breast, his thumb pressing on your nipple aggressively.

Your body starts going crazy as his tongue flicked your g-spot and he sucked your fleshy insides. "Ooo baby j-just like that, I feel it in m-m-my guuuttttt! Oh shiiiit, papi chulo, do it just like that. I like it when you flick your t-tongue in me like that."

Jacob slurps and sucks your cat until he hears your phone ring. He doesn't mind it and he continues licking at your cat as he clamps his soft, plump lips on your clit and sucks harder. The ringing stops, but then soon after rings again.

"W-wait baby, my phone is riiiing-i-ing." You squeal as you reach for your phone on the night stand.

Jacob grabs both of your hands and intertwines his fingers with yours. "Un uh, they have all the time they want to bother you when we get home. Not here, not now! They aren't gonna interrupt my dessert,

not this time."