Abhorrent Whore

"Ha HAAAA! Wait a minute....Wayment." Rayan says while screaming in laughter. You went WHERE knowing good and goddamn well you are, well WERE in a relationship? You're dumb, like past dumb. She was a good girl." Rayan said bursting out in laughter, in reference to you. "You really fucked yourself over thanks to Chresanto.

Jacob mugged the hell out of Rayan and said, "Can you just....shut the fuck up? You wanted me to tell you what happened, but you can't stop laughing like a fucking twelve year old." He said while sighing heavy with a mad face. 

"Okay, okay you lil bastard." Rayan said while calming down and catching his breath. "So, tell me what happened. Every fucking thing man."

Yesterday night....

"Yeah Craig, I'll catch you later. Chres got me going to some shit where it's gone be hoes and liquor." Jacob said while rolling his eyes.

Craig laughs and shakes his head. "What? Like a fucking strip club? You know liquor and hoes don't mix at all, especially throwing Chresanto in that mix. That equation will never add up to something good."

Jacob shrugs his shoulders and says, "Shit, I don't fucking know man. It's like a sit down shit, and bitches walk around looking for niggas I guess. And I know, I'm not doing nun, he just don't have nobody to go with him. Or be his designated driver when the motherfucker gets drunk as shit."

Craig sighs and stands up, "Well, you be on your way. Tell me about how it went after you get put in the dog house 'cause you know baby girl gon' kick yo ass if she find out wassup."

"Dog house? Craig you know my baby love me too much to put me in the dog house. But alright, get to gettin', I'll call you tomorrow." Jacob says and stands up, giving Craig dap and he leaves to go to his girlfriend's house.

The only reason Jacob is getting away with this is because you were away at your sister's house taking care of her for the weekend. He shrugged off the thought of cheating because it's absurd, and he went upstairs to go freshen up. 30 minutes later, he leaves you guys' city apt. and heads over to Chresanto's house. Chresanto greets him at the door smelling like 'Bleu de Chanel' aftershave and cologne.

Wassup bruh? You ready to go get 'em tonight?" Chres said in an enthusiastic tone. 

"Uh no. I have a girl, I'm just going as your escort to make sure you don't get in trouble and you get your dumb ass home safely." Jacob says while chuckling and walking toward his car. "C'mon you little bastard, my girl will be back in the morning."

Chresanto laughs and locks his front door. He hops in the passenger seat and puts on his seat belt. "I'm telling you man, I heard the bitches here make you forget you even have a girlfriend. You need to loosen up nigga, you act like I'm pressing you to cheat on her. You a grown ass man, what you do ain't got shit to do with the kid. I just want some, well... you know what us guys want." Chresanto says with a smirk.

They leave out of his driveway and head over to the place. When they walk in, it was astounding. There was a chandelier hanging in the middle of the set-up area and the place was so kept up and clean. The female bartenders' busts were phenomenal and their asses were perfect, like every mans dream. Jacob gulped a little on the inside and shook his head thinking, "What the hell have I done? Why did I agree to come here with this bastard?"

"This is a den of iniquity, we should not be here. Let's go to the strip club or something, somewhere where I won't get in trouble being at." Jacob said while tensing up and trying not to eye the beautiful girl that was walking past him with a voluptuous round ass. He kept his eyes straight ahead at the clock and started to break a sweat.