Don't Deny Me!

"Baby if I told you I loved you, can we fuck now? I’ve already asked twice, but you keep denying me!" Jacob whined as he slid over to your side of the bed and caressed your thigh.

You rolled your eyes and cut them at him slowly. “Jake, go away you annoying little pest! You’ve been bugging me about sex all damn day, go take a cold shower if you feelin’ hot Papi. But I’m just not in the mood for it right now, maybe when I feel like it.” You cooed as you turned away from him and continued to watch television.

Jacob couldn’t stand being told the word 'NO', so if he wanted the cookie, then damn it he was going to get it one way or another. he didn’t know what was going on with his hormones, but he wanted it and he wanted it DIRTY. Jacob crawled on top of you and kissed your neck softly.

"Jacob Anthony Perez, didn’t I tell you n- Oh!" You squealed as you bit your bottom lip and opened your mouth. "N-no, Jake go awaaayyy!" You moaned out in his ear softly.

Jacob smirked and stretched your arms above your head as he nibbled and teased at your neck with his tongue and teeth. When you moved, he’d sink his teeth into your skin even more. Every time his torture game started, it felt like it never ended. You tried to fight temptation and push him away, your little might and effort was enough to know him to the side. You fell on the floor, but you got up quickly and ran down the hallway. Jacob quickly ran after you and was on your heels, but you just weren’t fast enough. He caught you and tackled you to the floor. He wasn’t fighting it anymore and he just took control. His breaths were short and he couldn’t take it anymore.

"Mami all you had to do was give it to me and it wouldn’t have gone like this. Now, I gotta make you pay for being a bad girl." Jacob whispered in your ear with venom and hunger.

You squirmed and breathed hard as he gripped onto your shorts and ripped them off roughly. You tried to crawl away military style, but he grabbed both of your thighs and pulled you back. He slipped his gym shorts down and went in mercilessly. You screamed to the top of your lungs as he pushed further and gripped your hair. Jacob rested his left hand on your back as his strokes became slower and slower. He grinded in you hard and pulled out slow.

"So you don’t want it Mami?" Jacob teases as he smacks your ass hard and smiles. His curls start to fall in his face and his forehead sweats.

You squeal loud and let out a long groan while he hits it from the back. You dig your nails into the carpet and part your lips to say, “N-no, Jaaaccoooob! P-please- ahh fuck!” You shout out as your face is shoved into the soft carpet floors.

"Shut the fuck up.." Jacob growls in your ear as he hits you harder. "If you don’t want it, then stop moaning and screaming my name." He says slyly and a grin plasters across his face.

Your body started to quiver and shake as your knees buckled and your eyes rolled back. “Oh my fucking gosh! Jacobbb, baby augh! Shit…” You scream aloud, which was only music to Jacob’s ears.

He grinds slow and uses his left hand to grab your hip and stroke back and forth. His right hand however still had a grip on your hair and he pulled your head back to his mouth so he could whisper, “Speak Spanish for me baby...Do it NOW.” Jacob demanded thoroughly. “And I want to hear EVERYTHING I  taught you too.”

You gave in and started to speak his language. "I puta te amo Jacob. ¡Bebé me joda más difícil, quiero más no deje de!”

Jacob stroked harder and spread your legs apart wider for a deeper feel inside of you. He grinned and bent over to whisper, “Next time, you should think about denying me baby girl.”