Honesty is the Best Policy

"Blah blah blah! Stop bitchin' girl damn!"

"I wouldn't have to if you just did what I asked! You're so self centered and selfish that you cant do shit for anybody but yourself! All I asked you to do was park my car in the driveway!"

Jacob bawls up his fist in anger and lashes out, "You act like the world is revolved around you and you the head bitch and you're NOT!"

"SAYS Mr. 'I only think about me and my nappy ass hair'! You walk around mad at the world like they owe you something and I don't owe you shit lil bastard!"

"You're a fucking nobody! You ask me to do simple shit that your lazy fat ass can get up and do your OWN damn self! You ain't nothing but another bitch with nice curves, a fat ass, and big tits! That's it! And while we're letting everything out, you let yourself go! You look like Respucha's sister and you have back titties! You're not as sexy as you used to be, you simple fat PIG." He huffs and puffs in hurt and anger.

You hold back your tears and let out a soft sigh while looking in his eyes. "I-I never knew you felt that way about me." You run upstairs and pack your things quickly while putting on your shoes.

Jacob stands in the doorway and crosses his arms and looks at you. "Baby, where are you going?"

You don't make eye contact with him and you brush past him with a suitcase in your hands. "Do you really need to ask? I'm done with you. Cameron's boyfriend will be over to get the rest of my things tomorrow you poor sack of piss."

He stands in the front door, doorway and watches you. "We're ending like this?"

On that note you throw your suitcase in the backseat and close the door. "Yes. I'm tired of your lazy, selfish ways Jacob. We're DONE." As you try to get in the car you feel his hand grab your hair. "Jacob let me go! HELP! HELP!"

He throws you over his shoulder and closes the car door with his foot. "You're not going anywhere bitch."

Your voice echos off the garage but you're not heard. Jacob slams the front door and a sound isn't heard after the door is closed. Your once beautiful house becomes the Devil's Playground.