imagine #2

"Y/n im sorry!" Carl shouted as i ran out of the cell we shared.

"No Carl. Just give me some time to cool of ok?" He sighed. I ran out of cell block C to an empty cell block.

I was fuming. Carl has accused me of cheating for the last time. Why!? I have no interest in patrick. The only thing i want is Carl and apparently he thinks different.

I sat in an empty cell and cried for what seemed like hours. I heard foot steps and hurried up and wiped my face. It was Carl.

"Y/n please listen to me. I love you and i cant lose you. Yes, i get jealous at times but thats bc im afraid someones gonna take you." He sighed and let a tear slip down his cheek.

I wiped it away and looked into his baby blue orbs. "Please don't ever be afraid that your gonna lose me, because you wont. Ever." I forced a weak smile even tho im still hurt.

"I love you y/n" He smiled

I smiled back up at him. I gabbed his shirt and smashed my lips into his. We stayed like this for a moment. We pulled away needing air.

"I love you too"

I've fallen head over heals for this boy. Just everything about him attracts me. I love it

For the rest of the evening we cuddled in an empty cell block and fell asleep. And we definitely weren't ready to hear the lecture in the morning about us missing.

Hello. I came to fuck your bitch. Okey byeee