6// warning: smut

Warning: Smut.
If you dont want to read that part then I'll warn you ahead of time with Emojis or something.

Ugh. Watch duty. It's always so.....Boring you could say.

At least I have watch duty with Carl today. That's a first.

I climb up the watch tower in Alexandria and sit down and wait for Carl.

A few minutes later I here the step ladder creaking and Carl's face instantly appears making me nervous.

I've always liked Carl. I just didn't know how to tell him. What if he rejected me? No. I could never tell him.

"U-uh hi y/n" Carl stuttered with a small smile. He's blushing. Was he nervous? Maybe my eyes are playing tricks.

"Hi Carl.", I mumbled. I continued to sit on the floor. He came and sat beside me.

🍆🍑🍆🍑

I felt something rest on my thigh. I look down to see Carl's hand. I nervously shift in my seat on the floor. He moves his hand higher.

I let out a quiet moan.

"C-carl" I half moaned.

He had his hand near my waist band of my shorts. He eventually stuck his hand in my shorts. He attached his lips to mine as he inserted a finger. Two. Three.

My moans were muffled by his lips. His lips, so sweet and plump, knew how to turn me on.

He was pumping his fingers in and out of me at an incredible pace. He took them out and licked them off. Damn. That's hot. He pushed on my stomach to lay me down.

He continued to sit in between my thighs. He pulled my shorts down slowly. Once he got them off, he stared at my heat and licked his lips. I moaned.

"Don't t-tease Carl" I dragged out the l with a moan.

He instantly dove his head between my thighs. I let out a loud gasp.

He licked my folds and dove his tongue inside. His thumb was currently toying with my clit while his other hand was holding down my stomach.

I let out a loud moan. I felt my walls clenching and my juices were left all over Carl's beautiful face. I pulled up my shorts. I was sweating and breathing heavily.

🍆🍑🍆🍑

After that was all done we cuddled. Carl told me about his life before the Apocalypse happened.

Gosh. He makes me fall in love with him more and more each day

He shifted beside me.

"Y/n I have a question"

"Fo ahead and ask"

I was nervous. I will admit that.

"W-will you be my girlfriend?"

I froze for a second. It's finally happening. The moment I've wanted since the beginning.

"Carl, I-i don't know"

His facial expression told me he was upset

"I understand" he got up and started to walk away.

"Hey Grimes! Wait!"

He turned around and faced me.

"You think I was gonna let you walk away without telling you my answer was yes? Hell no!"

His expression was now happy. He ran over and hugged me. He crashed his lips onto mine and made the butterflies in my stomach dance

Let's just say I don't think watch duty with Carl will ever be boring.

•••••
I told you guys I would update soon in my last a/n.

I know I've only said it a hundred times but I need requests. I thought nobody would read this but apparently I was wrong.