4

My friend Hailey requested an imagine.

It's been a day since we've​ took shelter in this run down barn. Everything was going ok besides being hungry, cold, and having a guy named Aaron tied up. He was explaining about a place. A safe place, that they're founder built. Me of course, I believe him. But, Rick, that's a different story.

•••

It's been a few hours and Michonne and the rest of us have convinced Rick to let Aaron take us to his camp.

I'm in the car with Carl, Judith, and I couple others. Carl and I are side by side. Me being me, I'm nervous.

I've had feelings for Carl awhile now. I just don't know how to tell him. He doesn't ever talk to me. Ever.

I feel something brush up against my thigh, his hand. I can feel the redness thats rising in my cheeks. He looks over and gives a small smile.

"We're gonna be ok, I believe in this place"

I just sighed and nod my head. "Hopefully" I replied with a deep breath in. I just rested my head after that to take a nap.

•••

I woke up and now fighting walkers. Great way to wake up! We killed most of them, only two left. Rick shot a flare gun.

And we are now on our way to Aaron's camp again.

•••

We arrived in front a large gate. We got out of our cars to talk this over. We decided that we were gonna stay.

"Welcome to Alexandria" Aaron said with a small smile.

Something touched my hand. I looked down and Carl had his hand wrapped in mine. I blushed. He turned to me and gave a nod and questioning look as if to ask if it's okay. I just nodded back.

•••

We walked into Alexandria and we all have meetings with the "leader". Me, Carl, and Judith are next. We walked up to the house. I was walking in front of Carl.

We reached the house.

"Wait! Hailey come here real quick"

I turned around only to be shocked. Carl placed a hand on my cheek and locked our lips. After a while Judith giggled which made me and Carl smile.

Well, I guess I can say that I'll be having a good interview. And maybe a good day.