5

Carl and I have been best friends since the beginning. We made it through Atlanta together, I comforted him when Lori died, and here we are standing in Alexandria. We've only been here for a few months.

Rick and Dianna (is that how you spell it? idk) have been doing good team work together. we are growing crops and going on runs for supplies. I'd say we are stocked up well.

Right now, Carl and I are on watch duty. Knowing me, I'm sitting here fidgeting because I get SUPER nervous around him. I mean, who wouldn't?!? He's such a god.

"Hey, Y/n are you okay? your leg is bouncing up and down.."

Oh shit!

"u-uh y-ea im okay." Great y/n, you stuttered! good job!

Carl came and sat next to me. "have you ever liked someone but you feel like if you tell them, you'll lose them?" He asked with a sigh

I was shocked. Who did he like? Enid? no.

"Um y-yea i have in fact i still do"

He looked at me. I gave him i small genuine smile.

"Y/n, I-I like y-you."

OH MY GOD!

"r-really?" "yes really"

I leaned in and touched my lips to his soft, pink, plump ones. It felt as if no one else was there but Carl and I, sitting on the watch post. The kiss only lasted for half a minute. Because, unfortunately, we need air.

I feel complete now. right now, I'm currently lost in my thoughts.

But I'm quickly pulled out of them by Carl's long sigh. He leaned up against me and put his head on my shoulder. I rested my head on his.

"Y/n, i dont know how to ask you this but im gonna say it anyways. Will you be my g-girlfriend?"

My heart bat just sped up 100 miles per hour.

I let out a happy gasp and replied. " Yes!"

The rest of the day was spent cuddling up on the watch post and playing with judith.