Imagine #3

A strange loud ringing was in my ears. I opened my eyes regretting doing so after i did. Carl, my best friend since this all started, had been shot. Rick hurriedly grabbed Carl and took my hand as we ran to look for help.

We found a fairly big, white farmhouse. On the porch was two females and a very elder man. "Please help me, my sons been shot" Rick pleaded. The gray haired man hurriedly took Carl inside. "I'm Hershel by the way, and we are gonna help your son through this." He had layed Carl down on the bed.

The short haired female, Maggie, had set out to round up the others and bring them back. Hershel began attending to Carl's wound as me and Rick left the room with the blonde, Beth.

A few hours later Maggie rushed through the doors with the rset of the group. "Rick! Where's Carl?" Lori asked obviously worried. "Hershels fixing him up in the next room over." Rick attempted to calm her nerves.

A few hours have passed. The knob on the door has turned causing us to jump. Hershel came out with a worried expression. "Rick, Lori, and y/n can i talk to you guys for a second?' We made our way into the room with Hershel.

He spoke to Lori and Rick first. Something about needing more materials for surgery. Then he made his way over to me.

"Hey little one, no matter what happens I need you to be a good sport, okay?" I quickly nodded hoping carl was going to okay. Rick and Hershel are currently speaking with our group on who will make the run to get the materials while Lori currently hold me. They have decided on Shane and Otis. We watch them leave praying for them and my best friend to be okay.

Its been a while and Shane has came back, but no Otis. They started the operation on Carl about to hours ago. Hershel said i was allowed to go in and see him. I sat in the chair by the bed. "Can i have some privacy please?" Rick and Hershel left the room.

"Carl if you can hear me, I love you. You are my first Best Friend and i don't want to lose you"

I got up to leave, my hand still in his. His hand twitched leaving me in shock.

He's Alive!