Chapter 11

A/N: this book is going at a good pace so far, I dont know if I should put a really intimate scene in...yet.. hmm....
Oh and thanks AmberEickelmann6 for being the first person to add this to thier reading list!🍃x this chapter is dedicated to you

Opal's pov:

I woke up to something white and furry on my face. Lily White, I removed her and then was faced with the face of my idol and new lover. Its been two weeks and whenever I am with him it feels like magic. I smiled as I looked over at his pale Sharp features. His curved jaw and facial shape is a bit feminin but it suits him.. he has other features that balance out his femininity with his masculinity. From his large rough hands to his slightly toned V-line he is the God of fuck.

I slowly got out of bed in my over sized MM tee that just covered up till the beginning of my thigh and my underwear.

I made my way down to the kitchen and looked through all the cupboards finding ingredients to make pancakes. This place is fully stocked, I started mixing ingredients with a whisk and accidently got flour all over my back area including my butt. Don't ask how but it just happened. I cursed and just carried on making them, once a few were done I set up the toppings. A few strawberries, chocolate sauce and whipped cream with maple syrup.
While the last pancake was cooking I leaned down on the counter with my elbows and thought about where I am and how I got here.

A sudden hand squeezing my ass and a kiss on the cheek broke me out of my dream like trance. I turned around and saw Marilyn in just his loose black sweatpants. "Morning" I said and smiled I put my hands on his chest and stood on my toes to kiss his natural coloured lips and I moved my hands to his lower stomach where his v-line started. He smirked at me and raised a non existent eyebrow.

I smiled and turned back to the pan and put the pancake with the rest. "Thank you for making breakfast it looks delicious, but it's not my favourite thing to eat" he said looking my legs up and down. I smirked "then what's your favourite thing to eat, Mr Superstar?" I asked. "Take a wild guess" he said gruffly while picking me up by my legs and placing me on the counter.

He looked me and then continued to kiss me roughly. His lips crushed on to mine caused heat to rise in all the right places. Especially where his rough hands caressed and rubbed my inner thighs. I couldn't help but feel the heat rising on my cheeks and I let a small moan as his finger lightly brushed past my sensitive area.

He smirked and I had to get him back. I moved my hand from his chest to his v-line. My hand wandered down further and I felt him up till I felt the beginning of his hard on. I blushed as he let a growl escape his lips.

I then removed my hand and I gave him one more lasting kiss. "Come on the pancakes are going to get cold" I said and sat down on a bar stool with the pancakes and topping layed infront of me. "Fine but this constant interruption is getting harder and harder to get by" he said and sat down next to me. I put my leg over his and continued to add whipped cream to my pancakes and strawberries.

I glanced over to Marilyns plate, the pancakes were smothered in chocolate sauce which he continued to squeeze on. I laughed at his plate and grabbed the chocolate sauce and he immediately grabbed it back and squeezed a shit load on mine. I gasped and looked at the chocolatey mess. I grabbed the whipped cream and sprayed it on his plate and some landed up on his face.

"I always thought you'd be the one with white stuff on your face"he said and wiped it off with his fingers. I smirked and took his hand and sucked the cream off his fingers. This is like the beginning of a bad porn, I thought to myself.

I let go of his hand and ate some of my pancakes like nothing just happened and he was still sitting there gawking at what I just did. "Close your mouth you going to catch flies" I said chuckling as I did.
He leaned towards my ear "I want to fuck you on this kitchen table" he mumbled huskily. I closed my legs tight as heat started to build up in that area. I blushed and carried on eating like nothing happened and he did to, except he was smirking at me the whole time.

"That was one of the hottest breakfasts I have ever had, thank you, Sexy" he said raising a non existent eyebrow and smiled. I kissed his lips and walked to the sink with the dishes.

"I got a gig tonight, I want you to come along" he said holding my hips while I work on the dishes. "Okay, it will be fucking awesome as always" I replied and looked down. I'm tierd but I wanted to show my support to my AntiChrist superstar.

"Can we stay in the house and watch movies till the gig starts?" I asked softly. "Sure, doll face, come on let's go get dressed" he said and gave me a soft kiss. I left the dishes and walked with Marilyn up the stairs.

I quickly grabbed my stuff from the cupboard and so did Marilyn. "Do you want to join me for a shower, Sexy?" he asked and smirked at me. I was nervous but I nodded. He smiled and he grasped my hand gently.

He stripped as the shower was getting to the right temperature and I blushed and looked away. I heard him open the shower door and get in so I looked at his perfectly built body. "Your turn, love" he said and winked at me.

I turned around and slipped my shirt off.. I was scared to turn around. Along the midsection of my stomach was a few long scars and my stomach was bloated slightly and when I glanced down at my thighs all I saw was cellulite.
He is going to hate the way I look up close.

Marilyn's pov:

I saw her slip off her shirt with uncertainty. Maybe this was a bad idea. I looked at her from behind and from what I have seen so far, she is beautiful. She slipped off her panties and turned around I got a glance at her body then I looked away as I didn't want to make her even more nervous.

She got in and closed her eyes as the water hit her porceline skin. She is immaculate.. I looked her over again and again. I wondered how I landed up with such a beautiful girl. I noticed her scars and I gently stroked her back. I moved my hands down to her waist and turned her to face me. She looked at me with such innocence, with a look that just made my knees weak.

I kissed her lips gently, putting as much love as I possibly could into that one kiss. I moved my lips to her neck and I continued to trail kisses down her chest. I added two soft kisses on her breasts which earned a small gasp from Opal. 

I went down further and went on my knees. I looked at her scars and I brushed them softly with my finger. I looked up at her and then I closed my eyes as I placed kisses on each one. I felt her shake slightly and i realised she was crying.

I straightened up and put my hand under her chin. I wiped one of her tears away and she smiled at me, it was a sad smile but it still made my heart ache with the pure bliss she brings me. I smiled back, I hugged her waist as we stood under the water. "Your perfect" I said softly in her ear and she hugged me even tighter.

I broke away from her and grabbed a soft loofa and some rose soap. I turned her around so her back was facing me and I scrubbed her back softly and moved to the rest of her. She blushed and tried to hold me back from washing certain areas but soon gave in.

We carried on just enjoying each others presence in our humid and intimate enviroment. We didn't need to get sexual to feel the heat and passion between us. I love her more than anything.