Chapter 10

A/N: Hey guys, hope you enjoying it so far☺ this chapter is gonna be sweet and fluffy🌚

Opals pov:

Everything in the house was elegant yet modern. The furniture was all dark wood and soft black leather. The first floor is quite open, the black marble counters of the kitchen end where the lounge starts the only door I see probably leads to a guest bedroom/bathroom.

"Its beautiful" I said turning back to Manson. He smirked at me, "You haven't even seen the second floor" he said and grabbed my hand to lead me to the stairs. Marilyn's and my boots made a heavy thumping noises against the shiny wood floors.

We ascended up the medium length stair case and we were greeted with a purring Lily White. I gasped and scooped her up in my arms, she licked my cheek while I looked around. I saw three doors, and a big window letting light in to the dark house.

As we walked towards the first door I spotted a few of Marilyn's paintings. Brilliant.. and captivating. We walked to the door and he revealed a bathroom, it was large with a bath, shower, basin and toilet. I could get used to this..

"I can see we gonna have fun in this room, as well as in the next room" he smirked and grabbed my ass as we walked to the next room. I blushed as he opened the door. It was his bedroom.. a king sized bed with black satin sheets and magnificent detail on the poles either side of the top of the bed.

It looks so soft, I was curious so I ran up to the bed and did a forward flip on to the bed. I laughed as I sunk in to the mattress, consumed by warmth. I looked over to Marilyn and he was chuckling while looking at me. "What?" I asked. "Nothing, your just adorable when you get curious" he said trying to hide a grin.

I pouted and rolled off the bed "Surrreee" I slurred and looked around the room some more. The walls were a creamy white and had what looked like a shit load of closet space. The cupboards were dark mahogany and like everything else had carvings engraved.

I then turned to Marilyn, "What does a man like you need so much closet space for?" I asked raising my drawn on eyebrow. "Well for all my different outfits of course, some of them are really chunky and take up alot of space and also, half of it is yours, I will get some one to bring up your stuff while we check out the last room" he said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Thank you Marilyn, for everything... letting me into your home is just.. more than anything I could ever hope for" I said with sincerity etched in my tone and admiration for his generosity. "It's nothing really, well it is actually everything to me, I couldn't just leave without you" he said and took my hand in his large hand, it's quite rough.. but I like it.

We walked together to the next room but before Marilyn twisted the handle he turned me to face him. "This room.. is where all the magic happens, this is where I paint and write my songs and just.. let out all of my creativity." "I have never really let any of my guests in here, so your special" he said and had a small smile upon his pale face.

I smiled back "I feel special" I said and he twisted the handle. We walked up eight steps. The room was well lit since the two opposite walls were glass and the roof made up the other two walls. So the room basically was a big triangle/prism, the walls were white with black detailing at the bottom and the furniture was like downstairs.

There was a bed up against the glass wall and there was canvas's and paint brushes scattered over one long paint splatterd table. There was comfortable chairs and a mini bar with a fridge. He also had his guitars and saxophone in one corner of the room.

"..ahh.. jesus" is all I managed to mumble. "Hey! Don't mention that name in my house" he said and lifted me off my feet. I laughed and he put me on his art table, he came and stood between my legs while I looked at his magnificent grin.

"Your so beautiful" I said and smiled lazily at him. "And your handsome" he said and gave me a kiss on the cheek and I moved my my lips to connect with his. The sparks never seemed to fade and I felt like I could not be happier at that moment.

Marilyn's Pov:

'I love you'. I wanted to say it then and there but I didn't because because she deserves something special. I gave her another kiss hoping she would deepen it and she did. She bit my lip and I growled in response. This girl knows exactly what I want. I let my hands slip down her back to her ass and I gave it a rough squeeze.

I heard a small moan come from her soft black lips as my lipstick smudged with hers. I brought her even closer to me and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I was getting harder with each passing second and she felt it, she rubbed herself against me which sent me over the edge.

I pulled away and out my fore head on hers "I think we should stop unless you want me to take you on my art table" I said, my breath heavy.

"Okay but we have to continue this sometime soon" she said and gave my neck a kiss and removed her legs from my torso.
"Trust me, we will" I said and I lead her back to our bedroom.

Opal saw her stuff and squeaked, she went on her knees by her bags and opened them up. All I saw was black, red and leather in the one. Then in the second one I saw her hygiene products, I also saw her lingerie and under garments, everything I'm going to see in future. I smirked and looked into the third bag, it was her laptop, her art and her make up.

"And you were looking at me weirdly for having so much closet space, you need more than me" I said knelt next to her. "This is just the essentials" she said and smiled at me. I raised an eyebrow and then continued to help her out her stuff away.

When we were finally done she grabbed me and hugged me, it surprised me but I soon was squeezing her back. She gave me a short kiss and looked me in the eye "Thank you for everything" she said with tears brimming in her eyes. My heart ached when I looked into her grey and green eyes. I hugged her and kissed her forehead.

"Go get ready for bed, it's 1am, I need my beauty sleep" I said and batted my eyelashes at Opal. She laughed and took some of her stuff out the closet and went to the bathroom.

I waited about 10 minutes for her in bed and I started to get worried. I walked to the bathroom in my long black pyjama pants and knocked three times. "Opal are you okay?" I asked with my head against the door. She opened the door just a crack so I couldn't look at her. "I realised when I got in here that you have never seen me with no make-up" she mumbled and sounded torn. I have looked at her face enough to kinda know what she looks like with no make up already, it's not going to be a big shock.

"Opal, just get out here, you know I kind of already know what you look like without make up" "your make up isn't your facial features, it just ecsentuates what you already have" I said with sincerity and she slowly opened the door. I closed my eyes and waited for her to step forward. "You can look" she said softly.

I opened my eyes and saw her natural beauty, her big eyes and pale freckled skin with her soft pink lips forming a pout. She's adorable, she is just perfect, imperfectly perfect.

"You look adorable. You are beautiful with or without make up, and I just..." I softly spoke and didn't carry on my sentence because it ends in 'I love you'.

Opals pov:

He didn't finish his sentence but I just brushed it off. He accepts me.. everything about me and I accept him for all he is. I got on my tippy toes and tried to kiss his natural coloured lips. He lent down and pecked my lips and I held his face.

"You look extremely handsome with and without make up, babes" I said and he smiled and I blushed.

He picked me up and I was hanging over his shoulder. I slapped his back a few times and then bit his butt which earned a hiss from Marilyn. He then slapped and bit my ass too and I squealed. "An eye for an eye" he said and threw me on to the bed.

We cuddled up close and I fell asleep next to the Antichrist in absolute bliss.