Chapter 12

A/N: hey guys it's been a while since I posted but I'm still commited. Theres going to be 2 month gaps sometimes in the chapters, its just so theres more chemistry between Marilyn and Opal. Enjoy the chapter ;)

Opals pov:

It's been just over a month since I have been with Marilyn. It's been absolute bliss. We are trying to take things slow since we don't want to be a cliche 'move in together, fuck then break up' couple's. We haven't had sex yet and we haven't said I love you.

Those words fail to escape my lips but it doesn't stop me from feeling them. In my heart, soul and mind I know I love this dork and all he stands for.

Marilyn wants us to go out tonight. He has been a bit distant these past few days but hasn't  been offensive or rude, just in a far away place. He think I can't tell but when he gets anxious or too relaxed with leaving me alone he is either high or drunk.

It's 05:30pm and I had to be ready by 07:00pm so I got off the couch to go get ready. I walked into our room and looked through my dresses. I decided on a long form fitting Elvira low cut dress that ended at my feet. It had a slit all the way up my thigh and was a risky choice. I put on fishnets and I put on some shiny black stilettos with spikes littering the back and in case I get cold I put on a semi-shear mohair shawl that was in a spiderwed pattern around my arms. I also put on some spider web netted gloves that had cut off finger tips and ended just above my wrist. I showered then did my usual extravagant gothic sheak make-up with black lipstick. Once I was happy with my look I headed down stairs and sat on the couch waiting for my Mechanical Animal to come home.

I got a bit bored so I decided to blast some 'Alice Cooper' through Marilyns huge speakers. The song 'Poison' came on and I decided to get dramatic, everytime the words were dramatized I reached my hands in the air and sang with them and danced and knelt down when needed. "One look could kill, your pain your thriiillllllllllllll" I slurred cheesily. Then in the middle of the chorus Marilyn walked in "YOUR POOOIIIISSSSSSOOOOONNN, RUNNNING DEEP WITHIN MY VEINS, YOUR POIIIISSO-", I stopped what I was doing and looked at Marilyn with my cheeks inflamed and my Lungs breathless. He had one of his gorgeous smiles on his face. He laughed at me as he wrapped his hand around my waist. "That was amazing, utterly stupifying, if only Alice could have seen you, he would have loved to see that", he said looking intently at me and still had his amazing smile on his face.

"You weren't supposed to see that...", I said with my cheeks still blazing. "It was cute", he said and while moving me closer to him into a hug. "You ready to go?", he asked and moved a step back to look at me and he smirked. "See something you like?" I asked and looked up at him through my eyelashes. "No I see something I find more ravishing each time I look at it", he said and stared directly into my eyes. His words made my heart skip a beat.

"Thank you.., and I see your looking quiet good yourself Mr Superstar" I said and touched his chest and going down lower while walking right past him with my hips swinging. I felt his eyes on me all the way to the car, once we reached it he pushed me up against the door.  He kissed me hard and bit my lip as he pulled away. "I missed you" he said while looking straight into my eyes.

"I missed you too" I whispered and gave him one more sweet kiss. We soon departed after a few more stolen kisses. He didn't tell me where we going which was typical yet sweet. We soon arrived at a busy road with a queue of a few limousines and flashing cameras lining the side walks.

'Holy SHIT! He is taking me to a red carpet event' I thought to myself and immediately felt a cold sweat creeping up my neck. I looked frantically around the street and at Marilyn. He hadn't noticed my panic attack yet. He looked over to me and all he did was put his large hand on my exposed thigh.

He looked at me with sincerity "Your going to do great, I'm going to show you off tonight and let everyone know we belong to each other" he stated with a debonair smile. "Just walk slowly and smile but not too much, I mean look at us, we got to keep our morbid reputations intact" he said and winked.  I smiled and let out a giggle. "I believe you, we are going to look too good together, Mister Superstar" I said and actually started to believe it myself.

It was our turn to get out the sleek black car. Marilyn got out first and came to my side to let me out and open my door to escort me. "Gallant as always" I said softly and took his hand.

When I was out of the car I immediately was blinded by camera flashes. We walked and i kept a playful smirk/smile on my Victorian features. I looked up at Marilyn a few times as we reached the back drop where pictures were usually taken the most.  I let him grab my waist and i made sure I was on the side where my dresses slit was revealed along with my toned legs. It was hard to look around and smile as they took pictures as I had a gorgeous man right next to me. He grabbed my face and tilted it up to kiss his black lips. It was gentle as we both didn't want to mess up our make up.

We eventually made our way inside and I was amazed at the deceration. It had red drapes cascading down the walls and ceiling. There were round tables with elegant dining sets.

Marilyn seemed quite comfortable and walked straight up to a table with the other band members of 'Marilyn Manson' sat laughing and swearing and cursing everything under the sun. I nervously followed as I felt quite a few eyes on me, especially the band's.

I put on my best smile and sat down right next to Marilyn.  This is gonna be an intresting night.

A/N: sorry it was a filler for the real action