Chapter 13

A/N: thank you for your support @soundlessFOB this chapter is for you! Oh and the art is dedicated to @SolidLee123

Marilyns pov:

We sat down at the table with my band. I felt a bit weary as the group of men were looking her up and down. I cleared my throat and they all snapped out of it. "This is Opal, she's my girl and I expect some respect towards this young lady", I said with authority but of course wasn't taken too seriously.

"Speaking of young, what's an old senior citizen doing with a 'young lady'?" Ginger asked with a raised brow. I was taken a back by the question but had a smart response, "Age gaps never really mattered when the 17 year olds came on the bus, why should it matter now", I smirked and took a swig of whatever was infront of me.

I looked at Opal and she seemed to have a frown upon her face, but she quickly brightened up due to the band's banter around the table. I smiled at her and I put my hand on her thigh and she relaxed at my touch.

The night went faster than I anticipated and it was a success. I got an award for the best lead vocalist of the year in the Rock and Roll catergory and my band won a few awards too. Opal seemed to have enjoyed herself and we were all excited to go to the after party at Johhny's. I know Opal is a fan of Johhny Depp due to her room in her old place. I'm excited to see her reaction to him, she doesn't know we going to his place.

Opal pov:

The night was amazing, I saw so many celebs around the room and i met a few, I saw Marilyn and his band receive well earned rewards, it was amazing and not to mention getting a bit tipsy due to the endless helpings of red wine.

Marilyn, me and the band got in to the limo all laughing and talking and we were on our way to the after party. I want to know where it is but Marilyn said it is a suprise.

Soon we arrived at a mansion, a tall dark wood magnificent building. We went through the gates and found parking just behind them, it was packed with cars already. All anxiety that I had melted immediately due to Marilyn grabbing my waist as we stumbled into the beautiful place. We heard where the music was coming from and immediately went towards it and found all the guests socialising and having fun in a huge 'man cave' looking room. The main source of entertainment though was a man with a guitar in his hand on a small corner stage strumming along to a song being played on the speakers. It was Johhny Depp! My heart dropped and my eyes started to water slightly. I grabbed Marilyn quite rudely from a conversation and yanked him into a corner. "Is this Johnny Depp's House?" I questioned with wide eyes. Marilyn smirked, "surprise!". At that moment I felt a lot of things and wanted to do a lot of things to Marilyn at that moment, but i just hugged him and went to go sit by the stage and watched Johhny. I took in his music and caught his eye eventually. He stopped playing and the crowd in the room clapped, he walked up to me and took my hand in his and kissed it, my heart fluttered slightly and a light blush coated my pale cheeks. "You must be Opal.. I have heard quite a bit about you" he said and smirked at Marilyn across the room. I smiled widely "And your THE Johhny Depp, I have been a fan for years especially with your collaborations with Tim Burton", I gushed and looked up at him intently.

He chuckled and looked me over once before speaking again. "Thank you, that means a lot to me. Are you enjoying the party so far?" Johhny asked. "Yes, very much so. Its my first time being at one of these high profile parties, I have met some intresting people", I said as my eyes swept the room for Marilyn. "I'm glad to hear that, unfortunately I have to leave you love, I'm being summoned" he said rolling his eyes in the direction of a gorgeous woman with a stern look on her face. "Oh okay its fine, I just need to find Marilyn", I said looking over the room once again. "I think he probably went upstairs to the bathroom" he said and departed to the distressed lady.

I was anxious walking across the room alone aimlessly, eyes watched as I exited. I explored until I reached a dark wood spiral stair case. I heard foot steps so I quickly ascended the stairs and landed up being in a Hall way with numerous doors in either directions. I heard a creak of one ever so slightly so I looked closer at the near by doors and one was opened.

Curiosity and determination to find Marilyn fueling my anxious steps forward. I knocked on the door three times. I stood there for a few minutes as I heard rushed noises coming from within the room. "Come in", a deep gravelly voice called out. Shivers ran up and down my spine as I recognized that voice.