Chapter 1

A/N: I don't usually write long descriptions like this, its just to get you to know what the characters look like. ;) and the pic above is a quickly drawn sketch of Opal

Opals pov:

I woke up and immediately started getting ready. I showered, dryed my long black hair and started my heavy make-up routine.

I decided on a crimson lipstick with a black outĺine and themed my cat eyeshadow with the colour red and carried on with my chalk white foundation with black contour extenuating my high cheek bones.

I put my clear circle lenses in so my gray eyes look bigger and got dressed. I put on some fishnet stockings and my black leather high waisted skirt. I paired that with a loose black crop top that i tucked in the skirt, and finally I put on my 5 inch platfom boots that had buckles lining up to my knees and I am finally ready for hell.

I made my way down the stairs of mine and Skyes(my roommate) two bedroom apartment and immediately went to the dark wood kitchen where the delicious smell was coming from.

I walked in and saw Skye dancing around the kitchen, her long black wavy hair whipping around while plating scrambled eggs with bacon bits on two slices of toast. "Mmmmmmm, hopefully one of those are mine" I said and leant against the counter, folding my arms. She looked at me with her brown and forest green eyes quickly and looked down at the food. "Of course, I wouldn't forget about the annoying  hoe I live with" she said smiling and slid the plate to me. "Thanks, bean" I said and started munching some of the breakfast.

"Are we working the late shift today at the hotel or the earlier shift?" I asked while staring out the window.  "The earlier shift thank god" she sighed and carried on eating.

Skye and I work part time at night at a near by hotel to help pay rent, and we do online college during the day. It gets us by so there's nothing to complain about really.

"Good, good so are we gonna get going on our computers or are we gonna watch a movie first?" I asked while giving her puppy dog eyes. I just really dont feel like doing work right now. She looked at me and rolled her eyes playfully. "Fine, one movie then we have to get our work done before seven, then we have to go to work" she said and smiled softly. I jumped up and down "Yayyyyyyyyyyy, i will get the snacks ready, go set up the movie and couch" I stated and proceeded to get the snacks. I grabbed gummy snakes and two bags of chips and two sodas.

I ran over to the couch and jumped on Skyes lap. "Gahhhh, your too heavy! You weigh more than a seal" she shouted and we both burst out laughing.

"So what we watching?" I asked looking at the screen. "Sweeney Todd, demon barber on fleet street" Skye said not taking her eyes off the screen. My favourite, this child knows me so well. "Yuuuussssss" I slurred as I ate a gummy snake. "Give me one or I will punch you in the throat" Skye threatened and grabbed a packet of the sweet snakes.

We watched right till the end, Sweeney Todd's death always gets me emotional. "Okay come on, we have to start doing our work" Skye sighed and slapped my leg. "Ouch! What did you do that for?" I squealed. She looked at me with raised brows."It's the only way to get your potatoe ass  off the couch" she said while struggling to pull me off the comfortable nest I created. "Finnnnneeeeee" I said giving in.
We both walked up stairs to our rooms where our heavy load of work awaited.  I fell on to my bed and lay there looking at my Marilyn Manson posters and artworks that were covering the walls. Fucking work of art.. that's what he is, I would give anything to see him in person. I sighed and grabbed my headphones and flicked through my music and clicked on the Antichrist Superstar album and opened my laptop. I smirked at the shirtless picture of Mr.Manson that was my screen saver and entered into the college's program.

*Time Skip*

I have finally finished all of my God damn work. Now time for a full 5 hour shift, oh joy.

I went to my bathroom and looked into the black rimmed vanity. I fixed little parts of my make-up that smudged and I let my messy bun loose and curled my dark hair. There as perfect as it gets.

I walked down the stairs where Skye was sitting waiting for me. She's wearing black leather shorts and plain black stockings, black combat boots and a black and white flannel with a tight black tank top under it. Her make-up is always lighter than mine but plain cat eye liner and crimson lipstick suits her tan skin. "Ready to go, fool?" she asked. I sighed "yes unfortunately" I say and we walked out the door. We made sure it was locked and jumped in our small cute black car. Skye is driving so I put in a CD, Mechanical Animals. We both jammed and sang along to some of the songs and we arrived at the extravagant hotel. The colour theme of the hotel is black, gold and red.

Me and Skye always had to go in the back way, to get our aprons and cleaning supplies. This is a degrading job but it pays the bills.

As we walking through the lobby with our carts I always glance at the sign in book, it has the names of all the guests that have stayed here and will stay in the hotel in the next few days. I scanned it, no one intresting, then  saw the name 'Brian Warner'.

He is arriving tomorrow and he is staying for a week, my breathing became uneven and hitched.  Oh my god, my idol is staying in this hotel. Where I work. I was half way to tearing up until Skye shook me. "Dude what's wrong we have to get to work?", she asked looking at me concerned. "Marilyn Manson is going to be staying here." I spoke softly, still in shock. Her eyes widened and the green in her eyes became brighter. "Oh my god! Legit?" she asked looking at the book. I nodded, "legit" I whispered.

Tomorrow is going to be the best day of my life, I just know it.

A/N: first chapter, done ;)))))))))