Chapter 4

A/N: beans, I'm probably gonna have a hard time trying to right sentences for the one and only Antichrist. Sorry if you cringe at my attempt

Opals pov:

I woke up quickly from my four hour nap and started getting ready to do my work. I put on a pair of leggings and a baggy shirt and tied my hair up in a messy bun and went down stairs.

I grabbed a slice of toast off Skyes plate and took her glass of juice. She pulled the middle finger and I smiled and pulled it back while walking up the stairs.

I wanted my work done as soon as possible, so I knuckled down and put my music on and tierdly did every last bit of it.

It was now 11:00am, I was done way earlier than I expected. I went into my bathroom and brought my speaker and phone with me. I run a bath and put one of my bloody rose bath bombs in the water. Magnificent, I thought as I took off my clothes and slowly slipped in. I put on my favourite MM playlist and just felt absolute bliss.

After an hour of being in the bath I got out and carried my speaker and phone and danced around my room in my towel. 

I went through my closet and found the perfect outfit. I put on a pair of tight black leather pants, my zip up knee length platform's and a small corset that ended just under my bust and a puffy black shirt under it that's off the shoulder. Damn my butt looks good.

I curled my hair and did my make-up and now I'm finally ready.
I went down the stairs and me and Skye headed to work earlier than usual so I could have time to have lunch with Marilyn. 

We arrived and I suddenly got nervous again. What am I gonna talk about? Fuck.

We walked through the front entrance since me and Skye aren't working yet. She went upstairs for something and I started walking to the restaurant part of the hotel.

I saw him sitting down by the smoking section. I quickly walked over and froze behind him. I took a deep breath and walked hesitantly a bit further so he could see me. He looked me up and down intensely, then smiled and stood up which made my heart skip a beat.

"Hey Opal, are doing okay?" he asked and took one of my hands in his without breaking eye contact. "Yes, I'm okay, better now that I'm here actually" I said looking up at him. "Good, I was worried" he said softly and lead me to my chair next to his and he pulled my chair out for me. I smiled and blushed "So gallant", I said and he chuckled which made me hold back a laugh.

(A/N: Gallant is another word for polite or gentlemanly, kinda, it's hard to create a defintion, I'm tierd)

I sat down and Marilyn did too, I saw a waiter coming so I quickly scanned the menu. I looked up from the menu slightly and noticed Marilyn still looking at me, his stare held conflicted and complex thoughts. I blushed just as the waiter came to the table and stood beside Marilyn. "Hello, my name is Eric and I will be your waiter today, would you like to order drinks first or food and drinks?" he asked politely, I looked at Marilyn expecting him to awnser since I'm still a bit nervous.

"Yeah drinks and food I think"he said and smiled at me, wanting me to order first. I smiled back and glanced at the menu again quickly. "I will have a Strawberry Dakary and to eat I will have a steak rare with a side of salad" I stated while looking at the waiter scribbling my order then he looked down Marilyn. "I will have a glass of scotch and a gourmet burger with a side of fries" he said looking down at the menu. "Okay I will bring your drinks shortly, and the food will be ready in 20 to 30 minutes" he said and walked off briskly.

I looked down at my hands and bit my lip, I don't know what to fuckin say. "I saw your paintings yesturday, you have a broad and erotic imagination, I like it" he said smoothly and brushed his hand passed my knee and up my thigh slightly.  Even that small touch made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. "Thank you, I didn't mean to give you the shirtless one though" I said shyly and chuckled slightly. "I liked it, it gives me a reason to imagine you in the same attire and postition and not feel as guilty" he smirked and his eyes widened at the sight of my red cheeks. "Sorry, I'm not used to all the compliments" I said softly smiling.

"Its fine, your adorable, I understand" he said looking down on to his lap quickly. "I'm glad you like the paintings not many people do, probably because most of them have something to do with you and your music"I said as the waiter brought our drinks. He gulped a bit of his scotch, "Yeah only a select few admire dark beauty" he said glancing in my direction and I held his stare. I sipped at my cocktail and looked around the large room. "Opal, I just really want to apologise for being a complete cunt in the hotel room and I scared you, I was hung over and drunk at the same time" he said with care.

"Its okay, I understand, I could never hold a grudge against you"I said and put my hand on the table. He glanced at it and intertwined his hand with mine softly. My cheeks were warm and so was the rest of my body. I have never felt this with anyone else and I dont think i will feel this way with anyone else. I looked him and his eyes held such intense emotion, but I couldn't tell which one.

Our food came and the rest of lunch was lovely, our hands never separated and we didn't stop talking. It feels like I'm in heaven.

After I begrudgingly let him pay the bill we walked out the restaurant area into the hotel gardens.

He put my arm on his so I was close to him as we walked and talked. "How many shows have you got to play here still?" I asked dreading the awnser. He looked at me and held both my hands. "Well we still have three days in this town then we keep moving.. personally I don't want to move out the hotel" he said softly and his velvety voice was laced with disapointment.

"Will I see you before you move on?  I had an amazing time with you today" I said honestly looking up at his sharp features. "Yes you will, I will make sure of it" Marilyn said and smiled. I blushed slightly and felt a vibrate coming from my pocket. Time for work, the thought was like a poison, making my heart ache. "I have to go work now, I will text you to make plans" I said hiding the disapointment I was feeling.

"Okay I will keep my phone close" he said and pulled me closer to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist then slipped his hands a bit lower to my ass and squeezed lightly. I put my arms around his neck and he looked down at me with care, he bent down closer and I leaned in. Disapointment and warmth flooded my body when he put his head on my shoulder and gave my neck a small wet kiss and slowly seperated from me.

"Bye Marilyn" I said softly and smiled. "Goodbye Opal" he said smiling softly at me and i started running back to the hotel. That was magical.

Marilyns pov:

Damn, her ass looks good when she runs. I wanted to go with her but I have to get some rest before my next show.

As I walked she was the only thing on my my mind. I wanted to kiss her more than I have ever wanted to kiss anyone in my lifetime. She just seems absolutely perfect in my eyes. I didn't kiss her because I didn't want to get attached to her, but i think it's too late for that.

Fuck Marilyn what have you done?