Chapter 9

A/N: Hey... my story probably sucks dick.. anyway I'm going to carry on anyway👍

Opal:

After Marilyn left reluctently I evaluated my awnser I gave him. I can't leave Skye.. and I can't just stop studying. I guess I can take my studies on the road with Marilyn to Los Angeles but I still have to talk to my best friend..

I walked out my room and knocked on Skye' s door. "Come in, sea lard" she said from the other side of the dark wood door. I opened it and shuffled in nervously. "What's wrong, man?" she said as she saw my expression.

"Marilyn asked me to come to stay with him for a while in los Angeles and it might be permanent, it all depends..." I said quickly. Her eyes grew wide and her mouth opened slightly. "You said no, right?" she asked anxiously. I looked down at my hands and bit my lip. "Oh I see.." she said softly and slowly and not looking me in the eye.

"I'd like you to leave please" she stated blankly with glassy eyes. I attempted to walk towards her but she quickly stood up and stepped towards me. "Get out of my room. Your idol comes along and suddenly you jump into his arms like a typical fucking groupie! He is just going to drop you but you attempting just to drop me, well just go, I don't want to be apart of a life that is going to end up in flames and desperation." she yelled at me and I felt my heart get yanked.

"If that's how you feel, I am leaving in a few hours. I will carry on paying rent, I don't want to see a friend struggle and not do anything about it" I stated blankly and walked out, tears brimming on the edge of my eyelids daring to fall.

I started packing my things, in two hours I was done, it all fitted in three large suitcases. I texted Marilyn and told him to come fetch me. It seems like a dare going off with someone and risking it all when you haven't even said 'I love you' to the person. But you only live once and this is an opportunity to be happy.

He arrived soon enough, and I got in the black jeep without saying goodbye to Skye. Words can't describe how hurt I was by her reaction to me moving with Marilyn. "Are you okay?" Marilyn asked while grabbing my hand gently. "No, me and Skye had a fight.. I didn't even say goodbye" I said softly and my voice broke halfway though the sentence. Tears started pouring down my face and I quickly turned away from Manson.
He put his hand under my chin and turned my head to face him. He slowly leaned over to me and gave me a sweet and soft kiss. "You're  strong, you must be brave, I know you can be, I've only known you for a week but I still know you can get through this" he said looking me in the eyes. I love him. I nodded and put my head in his chest and cried a bit more while he rubbed circles on my back slowly.

Marilyn's pov:

This whole situation makes me feel selfish. I have taken Opal away from her best friend and her life..  but it was her decision.

I didn't pressurize her did I? I questioned myself as we made our way to Los Angeles by plane.

I looked down at her resting on my chest, she's perfect. Well in a perfectly flawed kind of way, no ones perfect.. I learnt that the hard way.

I wonder how she's going to react when she finds out I do cocaine on a regular basis. I will try stop but it will be hard, she's worth it. I love her.

*time skip*

Opals pov:

I fell asleep on Marilyn's chest on the plane and suddenly we in a car and I'm in the same position.  I looked up at Marilyn and he smiled down at me. "Did you carry me?" I asked blushing slightly. "Yes, why?" he asked with a cute half smile on his face.

"I'm really heavy, I'm like a sea lard" I said while the red still radiated on my cheeks under my pale make up.
"No you were quite light, I didn't struggle to pick you up" he said smirking. "I bet your as heavy as a seal" I said poking his flat stomach. "Probably" he awnsered laughing slightly. I smiled and cuddled even closer to him. He smells great, I thought like a creepy stalker.

"Are we nearly at your place?" I asked. "Yeah we nearly there, but I actually have to go over some rules for the house" he said and i looked up at him. "Okay lay it on me" I said surprised that Mr.Superstar has rules.

"Okay well, it's a nudist home so, your not allowed to wear clothes" he said looking at me seriously. "Ah..ah wow.." I said blushing like an idiot. "Are you joking?" I asked worried about the living conditions. He smirked, "No I was joking but i could make that a rule if you want?" He asked while looking at my pink cheeks. "No... I'm fine thanks, but you can follow that rule, I wouldn't mind" I said and now it was my turn to smirk at him. "But it wouldn't be fun if you didn't follow it too" he said and gave me a neck kiss which ended in him niping my neck.
Damn... how can a kiss do this too me? I put my hand on the side of his face and gave him a long deep kiss. He smiled down at me and the car made a sudden stop.

"Here it is" he said and helped me out the car. The house is absolutely beautiful. It has an attic that has glass walls and a dark tiled roof and it looks like a double story house. The surrounding greenery was complimenting the dark wood house. Pine trees and there were random rose bushes embetween them. The outside is perfect and reflected Marilyn a bit.

We walked towards the huge mahogany door with elegant carvings etched into it. Marilyn twisted the handle and I wasn't braised for what the inside looked like.