Epilogue

Epilogue 1

Epilogue 1.0

✽❋✽

(3rd Person's Point of View)

As a war was brewing, warriors were being prepared to fight. Well, not just warriors. There was a commotion in the werewolf world. They were thirsty. Filled with bloodlust and wanting revenge. Others just wanted to rid themselves of the almighty Zeita pack.

Packs were being combined and camps were being set. All over the northern hemisphere. Packs from the east and south were traveling up to North America to join the bloodied field.

There were officially two sides to the war.

Those whose loyalty laid with Alpha Zeita, and those who were against him.

The latter had a hidden agenda. There were those who wanted justice for the Alpha's treason, and then... there were those who wanted to be the new top dog; tired of the Zeita's rule.

Unknowingly to those two sides, there was a third side brewing...

✽❋✽

There was clatter all over camp. Pots were cooking, swords being sharpened. The buzz of the people could be heard all over the camp. Among all the tents set up, there was a special one. In the small tent set up in between all the buzz, laid a girl in a fragile state.

Beside her, sat a small seven-year-old girl, who played with her little dolls as her parents were out and about.

"Princess Layla," announced the small child, as she moved her dolls around, "welcome to your palace, and welcome as our Princess of the clouds!"

She cheered as she went on, watching Princess Layla greet her people, "Thank you, every-" but her playing time was stopped as she dropped her dolls upon hearing a stir in the bed and a soft groan.

Rushing to the bed, Layla looked at the girl that laid beaten on the bed. Looking at the girl in wonder, Layla didn't waste a second upon seeing the girl move, about to wake up, Layla screamed as she rushed out of the tent, "Mom! The commanders' awake!"

In the bed, as the girl regained consciousness, she groaned upon hearing the buzz and scream. Her body felt so stiff as if she hadn't moved a muscle in weeks.

The truth was; she hadn't.

And as the girl opened her eyes to the world, she breathes in a deep breath, as her big brown doe eyes stared at the ceiling of the white tent. Her fading dyed blonde hair, her natural brown color setting in.

A woman in warrior armor appeared above her laying form, "Welcome back, Commander."

Only one thing came to the girl's mind:

What the heck have you gotten yourself into?!

✽❋✽

"Welcome back, Commander Lynnette Howlee."

✽❋✽

END

✽❋✽

Hope you all enjoyed part one/book one.

 :)

LOVE YOU ALL LIKE ALWAYS, Roxana